Jealous?

Y/n P.o.v
(New character!)

Brian is one of my best friends, and I can talk to him about anything. We have been best friends since we were 4th graders, but its obvious that he has a slight crush on me..(because come on, you're beautiful! ^-^)
Anywho, I was in school, thinking of how dreamy Hiro's eyes were (can't blame ya, I would to! ^.^), when the Bell rang, I hopped up from my seat and headed toward my next class-MATH, (UGH, I HATE MATH DX) when Brian walked be side me.
"Hey," he said.
"Oh, Hey Brian," I replied with a smile
"What's up?"

"So, maybe after school, we could maybe, go out to dinner? I-if you want.." He trailed off.
I laughed.
"I would love to, but I'm hanging out with a friend," I responded.
"Oh really? Who is this new friend?"
I could tell he was jealous.
"He's just my new best friend, that's all,"
"He?" Brian asked.
"Yeah, maybe next time," I replied
Right then, we walked into math class.

•-• •-• •-•

"Hi aunt Cass!" I greeted her as I walked into the café.
"Hey sweetie," she said. "Who's this?"
"Brian, he's my friend," I told her.
Brian invited himself along to "meet" Hiro. I knew he was going to get jealous. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.
I walked up to Hiro's room, with Brian following behind. I knocked on the door, and it flew opened.
"(Y/n)!" Hiro jumped out of his room and put his arms around me. I hugged him back gently, enjoying every second.

Hiro P.o.v
I love everytime when we hug.
My thoughts were interrupted by someone.
"Ah hum!"
I let out of the hug and saw a boy behind y/n.
Dang it-is that her boyfriend?
"Oh, uh, Hi, I'm Hiro," I said and shook his hand.
"Hiro, this is Brian, he's-" y/n explained.
Brian walked up to me.
"I'm her best friend," he scolded.
"I'm her best friend," I told him.
"Okay, we get it, you guys are both my friends!" Y/n frowned.

She clearly likes him...

"Okay! Brian you met Hiro, so can you leave now, so Hiro and I can hang out, bye! See you at school!" She pushed him out of the door and closed it.
"Sorry 'bout him, he likes me," she opened back up the door to make sure Brian was gone.
"He's not the only one.." I whispered to myself.
"Huh?" She asked.
"Nothing."

That was close.....

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been reeealalllllyyyy busy! Thanks for like 200 something READS! And sorry it's so short!