Horror movie

Okay, so this was an idea i had a few days ago, and if you read "Big hero 6 ×reader one shots by Rioofthesouthernilses, she might have a one shot like this one in the future,just a warning. Anyways, I updated!! Sorry if it's short!:)

Hiro P.o.v

Without the gang here, I have nothing to do!

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and opened the door.
" I guess I can hang out with Baymax," I said softly to myself.
I walked into my room, and activated Baymax, (which is "ow").I heard the familiar sound of the inflation of him and turned around to see him waddling over towards me.
" Hey Baymax!" I said, walking to him.
"Hello, Hiro," He chimed.(sorry if you were expecting "hello I am Baymax your personal health care compainion" that's just boring to hear all the time, don't ya think? ^.^)
"Nothing, Baymax," I said and rolled my eyes. "I just wanted to hang out with ya."
"I will scan you now," he exclaimed.
"Wait, no!" I yelled.
"Scan complete"
"Seriously?" I asked, annoyed.
"Your nuotransmeter levels have
rised steadily, and your heart rate increases when you are with (y/n)," he said.
I blushed at the thought-Baymax is right. I do like y/n, but I've only known her for like, two days, so, she doesn't feel the same way. [Wink, wink!;) ]
Just then, Aunt Cass called me from downstairs.
"Hiro! (Y/n)'s back!"
I smiled at y/n's name, and ran to my door.
"Baymax, I'm satisfied with my care,"
And with that, he powered back down.

Y/n's P.o.v

Hiro came rushing down the stairs to greet me. It looked like he had a movie in his hand.He jumped off the bottom step and hugged me. I returned the hug, feeling safe in his arms. When he let go, he held up a movie case.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.
"Sure," I said back.
"Is this one okay?" He asked, holding up The Midnight Killer, a really scary movie. I was terrified inside, but didn't want to look like a wimp in front of Him.
"Yeah," I replied.

*timeskip*
(To the middle of the movie)
Cass had already locked up and went to bed. It was already dark outside, which wasn't making the movie any better. It was really scary. Like, REALLY scary. I was sitting next to Hiro, about ½ of a foot apart.
Suddenly, the women on the TV screen screamed, which scared me, a lot, and I jumped.(Sorry if you're not scared of horror movies, just go with it)Another scream and I jumped really close to Hiro, inchs away from him. I stared into his memorizing brown eyes, not knowing if I just made a complete fool out of myself.
Oh, man what do I do?

Hiro P.o.v
Her eyes are so beautiful.
"A-are you scared?" I asked.
"A l-little," she said.
Why does she have to be so cute?
"It's just a movie."
"I-i know, its just so s-scary!"
I felt really sorry for her, and without thinking, I put my arm around her.
Seriously? Nice move Hiro!!
Before I could move it, she laid her head on my shoulder. (AwwwXD)My heart beat a million beats a minute. I'm surprised that she couldn't hear it.
Whoa, what is this? Why did she do that?
"You'll protect me right?" She asked, playfully.
"Yeah," I said.
Always.

Awww! So sweet! Anyways, at the beginning of the story, what I wrote about the dad thing. Sorry if I offended you when I said "that jerk" or "that idiot" . I'm sure all of your dads are awesome! So I'm gonna change the story a bit.
Instead of your dad being like that, how about he just walked off from your family when you were like, six. Does that work? I hope it does:) Anyway, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 150 READS! I HAVE THE BEST READERS!:)