A ride

OMG I HAVE 188 READS!! IM GONNA SCREAM!!!!!!

Y/n P.o.v

When the movie was over, it was pitch black outside. And both Hiro and I knew that it was unsafe for a fourteen-year-old girl to be walking on the streets alone at night.
"So how am I going to get home?" I asked.
"I have an idea," he said. "C'mon!"
I followed Hiro to the garage under the café, where Baymax was charging. Hiro explained that him, Baymax, and the rest of the gang were superheroes.
"Whoa, really?!" I asked excitedly. "That's so cool!"
When we got to the garage, Hiro
activated Baymax, and tried to put Baymax's armor on him. Baymax was so fat, Hiro could barely get it on.
"Do you need help?" I laughed.
"No, I got this!" He said, pushing Baymax's stomach piece, so it could fit onto Baymax's fat belly.
I smiled and walked over beside Hiro.
"What-what are you doing? I can do this, by my self!" He stated.
"But I want to help!" I exclaimed.
"No! Who's the man here?" He said, as the stomach peice got into place.
"See?"
Right then, the piece flew back behind Hiro and hit the wall hard.
"Ahh!" Hiro screamed.(like a little girl! XD)
I started laughing hard.
"I guess there isn't one!" I said between laughs.
"Hey!" He smiled, and playfully pushed me down on the floor. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the floor with me. (Aww! ^.^)
At this point, we were both laughing uncontrollably.
After about 2 minutes, Hiro stood up and held out his hand for me, and I gladly took it.
"Wait here," he said, running upstairs. While I was waiting, I decided to talk to Baymax.
"Hey Baymax," I said.
"Hello, (y/n)," he greeted back.
Right then, I fell back on the slippery floor and fell with an "ow"
"(Y/n), are you alright?" Baymax asked.
"Yeah, I'm fi-"
"I will scan you now," Baymax interrupted.
I, was in a panic.(because he might say something stupid about puberty and Hiro might come back)
"N-no! Don't do that!" I exclaimed.
"Scan complete"
"For real?" I asked dramatically.
"You have sunstain no injuries," Baymax continued. "Although, your nuotransmeter levels rise and your heart rate increases whenever you are around Hiro. This indicates that you-"
"(Y/n)! Baymax! I'm back!" Hiro came rushing down the stairs in a dark blue (indigo) and red armor suit,similar to Baymax's.
Whoa, talk about cute!!! Omg shut up y/n! Wait, he can't hear me I'm in my own mind! ;)
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"uh,y-yeah," I stuttered. "But, how?"
"We're going to fly," he walked up to Baymax.
"Wait,what?!" I asked worried.
"Baymax, wings," Hiro said to Baymax. Suddenly, a pair of wings shot out of Baymax's back armor.
"No," I shook my head."No,no,no,no,no,no,"
Hiro climbed onto Baymax.
"C'mon!" He asked,holding a hand out for me.
"No," is all I said back.
"(Y/n), there is nothing to be afraid of!"
Hiro explained.
"Yeah, there is! Dying! I don't want to die by falling of of a giant marshmallow in a giant red suit!" (Sounds like Santa! XD)
Hiro smiled.
"Please?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Ok, then, I guess you'll just have to walk home then.."
"Okay! Okay, fine, I'll go," I said, defeated.
I took Hiro's hand and stepped onto Baymax.
Before I knew it, we were flying.
I was really scared, because we were flying like higher than the buildings.
I have to admit the veiw was amazing! My arms were grasping around Hiro's chest and I layed my head on his shoulder, my eyes closed tight.
"This isn't safe, Hiro!" I said, scared
(Just act like your scared of hights if you aren't, I'm not, I love hights! ^.^)
"You get scared to easily," Hiro said.
Then we flew above the bridge.(its San Fransokyo, so I don't know if it's the golden gate bridge) It was so beautiful! The water crashed up against the red, bright bridge. Dozens of cars were going across it. The city behind it was sparkling. All lit up like fire works on the forth of July.
"Whoa," I whispered.
And the stars in the night sky cast a perfect backdrop above everything.
They were twinkling bright.
I instantly fell in love with the whole scene.
"Its so beautiful," I said.
Hiro P.o.v
She's more beautiful than any of it.

(Aww)
After a few minutes, we got to y/n's (house/apartment). After she stepped off of Baymax, I walked her to her front door. Before opening the door, she jumped up to give me a hug. I was shocked, but hugged her back tight.
"Thank you," she said and opened the door. I blushed.
Anytime

This is my favorite chapter so far! :) its so cute!! It's a little longer than the other ones too.❤Anyways, sorry I haven't updated lately! I've been busy! :( Bai guys! ~bh6ismylife
P.S: THANKS FOR SO MANY READS! I LITTERALLY HAVE THE BEST READERS EVER!!!