date?

Hey guys! Please don't hate me because I haven't updated in sooooooo long! Here's the next chapter:

Y/n's P.o.v

(This chapter contains Fall Out Boy. Sorry if you don't like them)

"We're going down,down in an earlier round, and
sugar,we're going down,swingin'.
I'll be your number one with a bullet,
A loaded God complex,
cock it and pull it..."
I sang quietly to myself a few minutes after Hiro left. I love to sing...especially if it's FOB.(or P!ATD,MCR,TØP...ect.)
" I need more dreams
And less life
I need that dark
In a little more light
I cried tears you'll never see
So f*ck you, you can go cry me an ocean
And leave me be..."
I sang to myself.
All of a sudden, I heard footsteps behind me. I softly gasped and turned around to see Hiro. His eyes widened.
"Y-you sing r-really good!" He stuttered.
I looked down and blushed.
"T-thanks... but what are you doing here? I thought you l-left..."
I was a little embarrassed. I've never sang in front of someone before.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot my phone." He said, picking his phone up from my nightstand. "But I'm glad I came back. Y-you sing, like, r-really, really good."
I blushed again. "R-really?"
"Totally! And Fall Out Boy? They're sick!" He said.
My eyes widened.

He likes Fall Out Boy too?

"Yeah they are!" I slightly squealed. I walked over to my closet door and opened it to reveal posters and pictures of Fall Out Boy.
He gasped.
"That's so cool! I thought I was the only one with the geeky obsession!"
"Nope. Loved them since I was 9!"
He smiled and I caught myself staring.

Y/N! Stop!

"Do you have a ticket to their concert tomorrow?"
I sighed. "No, sadly."
"I'm going and have an extra ticket...d-do you wanna c-come? I mean, i-if you d-dont w-want to, I'm not saying y-you have to-"
Before he could say anything else, I threw myself into his arms.
"Yes, yes, yes! Of course I'll go! Thanks so much!" I blushed, but ignored it. He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes. He held me tight, and I didn't even noticed that we hugged for a long time. After about 10 seconds, I let go and looked into Hiro's kind, brown eyes and smiled.

Wait...is this like a date?

Hiro's P.o. v

"S-so, is there anyone else going?" Y/N asked.
I looked down and blushed deep.
"Well, n-no..."
She smiled. "Great! Then I can see your FOB fanboy side without being distracted by someone else!"
I blushed deeper.

She actually wants to spend time with me alone?

She smiled and jumped excitingly.
"I can't wait! I'm going to a FOB concert with my best friend!"

I hope she doesn't know this is a date...

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating and sorry that this chapter is sooooo short! And holy smokes! 700+ reads? Thanks guys! Love y'all!
~bh6andfobismylife