fangirl!

OMG NOW I HAVE 100 READS!!! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!! IM SOO FREAKIN' LUCKY TO HAVE AWESOME READERS LIKE YOU GUYS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND HERES ANOTHER [SHORT]UPDATE FOR YOU!! (ITS THE LEASE I COULD DO)
Y/N P.O.V

"Guys, this is (y/n)," Hiro introduced me to his friends. "(Y/n), this is Wasabi, Gogo, Honey Lemon, and Fred," Hiro continued.
"Hi (y/n)!" The blond girl with a yellow and pink dress squealed.
"I'm Honey Lemon! But you can call me Honey!"
"Hey!" I looked down at her dress, than back up at her eyes.
Talk about tall...
"We're gonna be good friends!" I squealed back. (If you don't act like that, sorry -_-)
"Yes! A new member to the team!" the tall guy (that's Fred obviously) exclaimed.
Hiro had called them to come over to the café so they could meet me, and surprisingly, their actually really funny for 18-year-olds.

*ANOTHER timeskip*(sorrryyyy)
Hiro P.o.v
Well, Y/n and the gang are getting along good. Yes! Maybe we can add her to the team! Big hero seven!

Why does she have to be so beautiful?
Wait, am I staring? Stop Hiro!
"That is so funny, Honey!" Y/n laughed. I knew they would be good friends.
She's so cute when she laughs...
I'm staring again- dang it Hiro! (Awww!)
Honey got up from the chair she was sitting in and walked towards me.
"Hey, Hiro? Can I talk to ya for a sec?" She asked.
"S-sure," I responded.
She noticed me staring! Good going Hiro...
I got up and followed her to a corner where no one could hear us.
"You like (y/n), don't you?" She whispered.
What do I say? I can't lie to her!
"W-what?N-n-no!" I whispered back.
I started blushing like crazy, and she wasn't buying it.
"O-okay, I like her, j-just don't tell a-anyone!" I whispered loudly.
I sat back down and Honey walked over to y/n.
Seriously Honey? Why was I going to trust her?
Y/n P.o.v
Honey walked over to me and smiled.
"(Y/n)? Can I ask you something?" She asked.
"Sure," I responded. "Anything"
"Great!" She squealed and grabbed my hand. I followed her to a corner where Gogo and the boys couldn't here us.
"Do you like Hiro?" She asked.
I immediately started to blush at the word "like."
"W-what? N-no! W-we're re just friends! Nothing more, nothing less,and Besides, even if i d-did he wouldn't feel t-the same way," I stuttered.
"Okaaaay, whatever you saaay!" She smiled and winked at me, which made me blush even deeper.

Honey P.o.v.

Yas!(that's how I say yes)
Y/n and Hiro like each other! I have to get them together!but how..??? Lol I'm such a fangirl!;)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated!:( I just came back from camp and then I had to go on vacation, and next week I have to go to my grandma's and I'll be really busy. Thanks again for 100 READS! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

~bh6ismylife