Chapter 15

This took me a while to finish because I sort of lost motivation at the end.
Anyways, no one cares about that. Let's talk about the warnings, there is blood and violence in here, I'll put a warning in the chapter when that happens.
Word count: 4,056 (Longest chapter so far)
Hope you enjoy! >3

Seraphina has been acting strange for the past week. Strange in the sense that she's been skipping her duty in the Safe House, spending time with Arlo, coming back to the dorms very late, and looking sort of stressed.

She's worried for her. So today she's planning to ask her what the problem is, since it is her responsibility to look after the well-being of Wellston students.

She doesn't have many classes with Seraphina, and even if she's able to strike up a conversation during that time it'll be hard to talk while there are multiple people around. So she has decided that lunch is the best time since they can have a private conversation.

Now, where could she be?

Seraphina used to hang out on the roof, but she doesn't go up there nowadays. Not after the incident.

Well, where else could she find her?

Maybe the Cafeteria. Everyone rushes in there to collect their lunch and Seraphina wasn't an exemption. Although, she usually is one of the earlier ones that come in and the quickest to leave.

Well, that wouldn't be an issue. She'll just have to run to the Cafeteria right now, it'll take about three minutes and she might just make it when Seraphina's leaving.

Apologizing to her teachers for the next action she was going to commit, she started her slight jog to the Cafeteria. It was upstairs, and there were a large sum of students making their way to the Cafeteria as well. Although, bumping into people wasn't an issue, especially because people were kind enough to make way for her.

Getting upstairs, she saw a familiar tuff of red hair. Blyke stood there, leaning against his locker. He usually was like this, didn't like the rush so he would wait a bit until it would calm down before making his way to the Cafeteria.

"Hey Remi! What the hell are you doing?" He shouted over the crowd after noticing her.

"Running to the Cafeteria." She replied, slowing down close to Blyke.

"Yeah, I can see that but why?"

"Seraphina." She huffed out.

Deciding that she had spent too much time talking, she continued her run.

"Wait, what?!" She heard Blyke question behind her. But she decided to keep running, determined to talk with Seraphina before she left the Cafeteria.

Getting to the Cafeteria, which was at the end of the hallway, she poked her head at the door trying to find Seraphina's signature purplish pinkish hair at one of the end tables. Now that she thinks about it, she's been doing that lately, identifying people through their hair when looking through crowds.

Anyways, she found her. That's the main point.

Walking over to her, she noticed that Seraphina was sitting by herself. She usually was like this, especially before she met John. She wasn't the social type and many weren't drawn to her, so naturally she was alone most of the time.