Chapter 20

Ryujin has been insisting on paying half of the expenses during the whole plane ride when she discovers that Yeji planned and paid for everything - the accommodation, the plane ride, a rental car, and even the food.

She couldn't even think of how the cat-eye managed to do that in the middle of a busy exam week. She has also been racking her head for an occasion that she might have forgotten. Because it's either that, or that her girlfriend probably has a hidden wealth under her belt to afford this much as a student without any ongoing part time work.

She acts really lowkey, though, so it might be the earlier. But again, she doesn't know much about the other girl's family so she's not completely dismissing the other possibility, too.

When they arrived at their destination, Ryujin grew even more surprised that Yeji booked an entire villa with an infinity pool, a separate jacuzzi beside it, and the best view of the island.

By the look of it, a one-night stay could probably pay for one semester in Ryujin's college.

"Jagiya... t-his is all too grand."

Ryujin was pacing around as she tried to take in all the space, the view, the prepared snacks and the amount it must've cost to book this.

"All the best for my lo- girlfriend of course", Yeji hugged her and planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Now, go on a quick change. I want to try this jacuzzi and drink some wine."

Ryujin did as she was told.

It took her a while to come out as she was still trying to make sense of everything so when she walked out of the living room, she found the already settled Yeji on one side of the jacuzzi with a glass of wine in hand. She was wearing a skin-toned, lacy, bikini that fit her too well, Ryujin's mouth hung open when she got a good look at her.

She's probably the most beautiful human being she has ever seen, she thought to herself. She grabbed her phone to take a quick snap of her girl.

Yeji sensed her and turned her head towards the brunette.

"Are you going to hop in or are you gonna spend the rest of the night ogling?" She teased.

She ran towards the cat-eye and joined her in the jacuzzi.

"Oh my gosh. This feels nice. Hmmm", Ryujin instantly closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of the water enveloped her body.

Almost immediately, she felt a weight on her thigh as she realized that Yeji has climbed up to sit on her lap. When she opened her eyes, she's surprised to see Yeji's almost bare chest in front of her.

The cat eye quickly sat down so they're now looking at each other on eye level.

The brunette could feel her whole body heat up, her ears and face getting red because of the unexpected encounter.

"Hmmm. This feels nicer." It didn't help that Yeji looked like she's having the time of her life teasing the already flustered Ryujin.

She delivered the remark in such a seductive way that Ryujin's brain started to malfunction, and her mouth failed to form words.

Yeji started tracing down the side of her face with soft, slow kisses as her hand stayed at the back of her neck. She could hear every small, intentional breath the cat-eye was making as she progresses.

If they weren't on water right now, Ryujin would've felt devastatingly embarrassed by how quickly her center starts to react to her girlfriend's gesture.