The Union of Aegon and Helaena

The week of Aegon's and Helaena's wedding was already upon them. Guests were arriving from across the six kingdoms. There had been an extention to Dorne as well, without any response.

First light was just upon them when Jessica awoke. Sleep had been eluding her most of the night. She had written to Rhaenyra on Dragonstone more or less begging her sister to come for the festivities.

She sighed and gently detached Aemond, who was soundly sleeping against her and rose.

She didn't bother with putting on a robe and crossed the hall to Aegon's chambers. Of course he was snoring loudly. She smirked and gently shook him.

"Hmmm." Aegon leaned up. He looked towards the window. "It's barely first light I-"

Aegon finally woke enough to see it was Jessica. He moved over to make room for her and lifted the covers.
Jessica slid in next to Aegon.
Aegon pulled her as close as possible covering them both. His lips brushed her forehead. Jessica hummed contently, her fingers making small hypnotic circles on his chest.

"You honestly expect me to go back to sleep." He murmured softly.

Jessica smiled against his chest. "You're the one complaining about it being first light. I can leave if that's what you wish."

Aegon glanced down at her. "I didn't say that. But I am curious as to why you are here."

"....Aemond took up most of the bed...."

Aegon shook his head. "I did tell you he'd be milking it a month later."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up."

In one quick movement, Aegon flipped Jessica onto her back, pinning her under him.

Aegon smirked. "Make me, Princess."

"Aeg..." Jessica breathed, her face flushed.

"Ah ah ah. You came to me, remember." His hands let go of her hands, trailing down the sides, and pushing up the hem of her nightgown.
She caught his wrist when they were at her hips.
Aegon looked up, "Jess...please. I'll be married off at the end of this week. I want my last experience of freedom before I'm expected to bed her."

Jessica shook her head. "Helaena will be your queen."

"It won't be the same. It'll be loveless, not how this moment is now."

Slowly, Jessica let go of his wrist.

Aegon leaned down, and kissed her. "I meant what I said on Driftmark. I love you."

Jessica had the choice. She was in a position where she could get up out of bed and return to her chambers, and Aegon would let her, or she could reach up and let Aegon have what he's desperately wanted.

"What do you say, Princess?"

Jessica took a breath and let Aegon have his way.

Jessica was slowly making her way down the stairs. Aegon would have been contented to keep her locked away, however, responsibilities came to call.

Aegon was in a fantastic mood when guests arrived. Alert and smiling, even talking to the Lords and Ladies.

Jessica was slow coming down the stairs. She was sore, but sore in a good way. She had to rethink her dress choices, as Aegon had left several marks on her. The most prominent was the bite mark on her neck.

However, a familiar voice made her quicken her pace. And she couldn't help but beam as she rounded the corner.

"DAEMON!" Jessica raced down the steps, practically jumping off the last two into his opened arms. He crushed her to his chest, pressing his forehead to hers.