Part 12: Break.

Ethan keeps acting like nothing happened last night and you couldn't stand it. You texted him to come over, saying you guys really needed to talk. Badly. You needed to make sure you both were on the same page, and make boundaries cause this has to stop. You asked him to come over in 2 hours, but only an hour has passed. You decided to talk to Sam and Tara about what to say and do about this. They suggested you just tell him how you feel about Kate, and if he didn't respect it, then it was probably best to say it's over. 

An hour has passed and he still wasn't here. He was never late when it came to you, even if he did hang out with Kate before. Where was he? You tried texting him. No answer. You tried calling him. Voicemail. Is he ghosting you?? Without even thinking, you walk out the door, on the way to Ethan's dorm to see if he was there. You can't stand this whole situation anymore, it was hurting you more than you would like it too and Ethan was so oblivious. Tara ran out after you, asking you where you were going, so you told her and she decided to come with you. You both make it to the dorm room, knocking on the door, you called for Ethan. The door unlocked, but only for Chad to be behind the door. "Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" Chad asking very confused. "Where is your dick roommate? Y/n told Ethan to meet up and he isn't answering his phone." Tara already hated Ethan from everything that has happened, not standing the idea of him anymore. "I have no clue, he told me about two hours ago that he was going to the library." Chad was intrigued now about what was happening. "What? He made plans after I told him we needed to talk?" You're now even more upset. "Let's go y/n, we're going to the library. Chad come with us?" Tara bringing her little boyfriend with us now. 

You guys walked for about 15 minutes before making it to the library. You looked around for him, eventually catching his curly brown hair from the corner of your eye. You turn to the direction of where you saw it, your face dropping instantly as you saw him. He was with Kate. Once again. You are so tired of this, anger took over you as you marched over there."Ethan. How could you? Again? Seriously?" Ethan's eyes instantly were taken over by fear, as he forgot you wanted to talk. "Fuck. Y/n, I am so sorry, I wasn't keeping track of time and I got distracted, my phone was on mute. Please believe me!" Ethan stood up, trying to defend himself. "No Ethan. I really needed to talk to you today and you just end up with Kate. This can't keep happening!" You practically yelled from all the anger you kept down.  "You don't text me anymore, you rarely hang out with me, you shut me down! I am your girlfriend for fucks sake! Not her! So why?! Tell me why, you keep putting her before me!" Everyone in the library was quite, Tara and Chad kept their distance, painfully watching you fall apart in front of them. Your eyes started to water as you made eye contact with Ethan, who had nothing to say. 

"Y/n. I didn't know you felt that way." Ethan frozen in his spot. "Of course you didn't Ethan! You never cared to ask about how I felt! You would just run off to Kate! Kate! Kate! Fucking Kate! I think we need a break. I can't keep doing this anymore. Have fun with Kate." You ran out the library as you started crying. Tara and Chad ran after you, not noticing that Ethan had a tear run down his face, that Kate wiped away, instantly trying to make him feel better. You get as far as you could before you drop to your knees, crying your heart out. Tara and Chad come and hug you from behind, you all sitting on the sidewalk as people walk past. You felt bad about blowing up in his face but you meant everything. How he made you feel. How you needed a break. You had to put your feelings first. Something you should have done in the first place. 

Chad and Tara walk you home, as they go back to his dorm. You just wanted to spend the night in your bed, crying. But you weren't going to let yourself. You decided to talk a walk. You got out the door, putting your ear buds in and blasting music into your ears. Music is always the best escape from the world. You started to slightly feel better as the walk continued. You didn't even notice you walked into a dark alley way. The moment you looked up from the ground, you got slammed into a walk, making your eyes shut in pain. You forced them open, seeing ghostface in front of you. You tried to scream and push him off but he quickly put his hand onto your mouth, easily overpowering you, putting you hands over your head. "Stop trying to fight, you aren't going to win." The voice changer on, making your ears ring, not missing it. "You're lucky I'm not trying to kill you right now." He took his one hand off your mouth, you feeling shocked and still scared. "Why aren't you trying to kill me right now? Isn't that kind of your job?" You tried looking into their eyes behind the mask. 

"I don't want to just yet, but I do want to do this." Out of nowhere, he uses his free hand to cover your eyes. You tried to say something about it, before you were cut off by lips on yours. They felt familiar, but maybe you were just craving a kiss after what happened with your boyfriend. You gave into it, not even thinking about how this dude is trying to kill you and your friends. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session, tongues now intertwining with each other. After a couple more seconds, he pulled away and took a breath. He uncovered your eyes, but his mask was back on, making you snap back into reality. "That was fun. Hope we can do that again sometime, but I gotta run." Ghostface was gone after you blinked. You just kissed ghostface. What the actual fuck. Are you crazy for liking it? Wanting more? No you just miss your boyfriend, that's all. 

You got back home to see Sam waiting on the couch for you. "Hey! You're back! How was the walk? You feeling better?" Sam walked up to you, greeting you with a hug. "Did Tara tell you?" "Yeah, I called her after you left when I noticed all your mascara was dried on to your cheeks and not you eyelashes." Sam laughed after she said that. "Fuck I forgot about that. Yeah I guess I'm feeling a little better. My heart still hurts though. How could Ethan just be so alright with all of this?" You say, voice cracking. "He is a dick who doesn't know your worth. He will learn sooner or later, and realize how much he is missing out. Anyways, did anything interesting happen on your walk?" You go back and replayed the kiss with ghostface over and over in your head. "Nope! I am super tired though, thank you for the kind words. I am going to go to bed now. Goodnight Sam!" You quickly turned your back to her, to fast to get a reaction from her face. She was going to question you but you had enough going on. You are not going to tell anyone about what happened tonight. It is too much for you to even take, imagine how everyone would take it. Ghostface didn't kill you, but they definitely would. You eventually drifted off to sleep, wondering who could be behind the mask, and how Ethan could be with Kate right now. He has been texting you since the argument, but he eventually stopped, realizing you were serious and actually wanted a break. So he left you alone. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Ghostface is freaky fr. Second chapter of the day is done, and now I can read my book, hoped you guys liked this chapter, it was fun to right the part where we yelled at Ethan, the bitch. And that bitch kate. How dare they. Anyway, i am glad that some of you like the drama, it is so fun to write, i am definitely going to write another book after this, just don't know what yet, but i will figure it out. Hope you guys are still having a great night, and see you with a new chapter tomorrow! Also, sorry I am super un-creative with the chapter names, I don't know how to title these things.