Part 24: How could you? (Ending 1)

"Ethan?? What? You-you're ghostface?" You eyes were starting to water, making it hard for you to see, but it was clearly Ethan. You could see those curls, and that smile you loved so much, from a mile away. "Hey baby. Didn't expect that one huh?" His smile was so large, but a crazy one. "You really should listen to Mindy more. She was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. And c'mon y/n, isn't one of the most important rules 'Never trust the love interest'?" Your mind couldn't wrap around what he was saying, you thought he loved you, that he would never hurt you, when he was the one hurting you the most.

"What?" That was all you could manage out of your mouth, praying this was a joke. "I mean, all I had to meet you, was room with a conceited, condescending alpha, literally named Chad! Fuck it felt good to kill him!" He screamed, making you flinch as a couple tears fell from your eyes. "This was your grandmother's Sam. Nancy Loomis? Really runs in your fucking family, doesn't it?" This was the true side of Ethan. The same Ethan who broke your heart before, breaking it again. "Speaking of family.. my name isn't Ethan Landry! Is it Dad?" What is he talking about? "Dad?" You question every word coming out of your boyfriends... killer's mouth. "Yes y/n. Dad."

"Wait, if it's you too, then that leaves.." The other ghostface turned at us, making you shiver. They took of the mask. Quinn? What the fuck? She died in front of you. "Hey roomies." You, Sam, and Tara, all just stood their in shock, not believing what is in front of you. "Didn't see that one did you." No fucking shit we didn't. "Yeah because you died!" You yelled, only for the three, now unmasked killers, to laugh at you. "Kind of didn't though. It was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale, stab Mindy on the train, that sort of thing." You were so upset when she died, hell you cried your eyes out for her. You didn't even listen to Bailey as he explained how he helped Quinn fake her death. You just stared at the ground, not wanting to even look at them.

Then Quinn and Ethan started walking on opposite sides of each other from the corner of your eye, making you look up again. "I got Stu Macher's mask. He was my favorite." Quinn proudly taunted her mask, waving it around as she kept on walking. Ethan put his mask, Nancy Loomis' mask, on a headless mannequin. A little "Nice." came from him, making you scrunch your face in disgust. "That's number three, that's two. Which leaves, your father's." Bailey pulled a mask from under his bulletproof vest. "This is what we've been counting down to Sam. I'm gonna need you to put it on." Sam stared at Bailey for a second, before she smacked the mask out of his hand. "Fuck you!" This made Ethan jump over a case, slicing her arm. "Stay the fuck away from her!" You walked in front of Sam, facing Ethan. "Oh!" He was taunting you and you hated it. You hated him.

"What is this? You did this as a family?" She didn't know who to look at, as they were all around us. She faced towards Ethan and Quinn. "Hell yeah bitch, you should know better than anyone." Quinn was walking forwards, pointing her knife, very ready to use it. "They're still not getting it." You wanted to swipe that smile off of Ethan's face as he spoke. "Probably because you haven't told us dipshit." You said, trying to make Ethan shut up. "I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro, that wasn't me!" Sam was trying to defend herself. "Oh we know that. Of course you didn't. What do you think? That this is based off some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on, you do you think started those rumors in the first place?" Bailey hinted towards Quinn.

Quinn rose her hand in the air, all proud. You could feel Ethan's stare as it almost burned, you just ignored it, even though you knew he knew he was staring at you. "Do you know how easy it was, to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro, into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people, rather than the best?" Quinn was pissed of at Sam, and we still didn't even know why. Ethan started talking which made you roll your eyes. "Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days. You have to, assassinate their character first. So when dad here 'discovers' your horribly mutilated bodies, posed with Sam wearing her father's mask... he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the internet that you're the real ghostface and took matters into their own deluded hands." How was this the same Ethan who never swore? "You're disgusting." You said, finally looking at him, you could've swore he look hurt from that, but you just told yourself that it was your mind playing you.