Part 18: Love and Death

Sam's eyes started to water as she watched the tv, she walked away after turning off the news when she couldn't watch it anymore. How could people just believe the most crazy things on the internet? She walked to the dining room, sitting at the table, crying. Tara was the first to walk up to her. "I know you aren't a fan of the way I'm handling things, and I've been giving you a hard time. But I can say that none of us can relate to what you are going through. And I'm so sorry you have to do that alone." Tara tried to comfort her sister, and apologizing for what she is going through, knowing Sam doesn't deserve it.

"Its' not your fault. I know I shouldn't care about what people think. It just sucks being this hated." When Sam said that, you, Chad, and Mindy all walked into the room. "Hey. Hey. Just a reminder, not a single person in this room hates you. Alright? We have been through some really fucked up shit, and we are all coping with it differently. But we moved here together for one very specific reason. We're a team." Chad said, making Sam tear up a little more. "Sam. You are the only reason why we are here today, and we love you. We will always be here to support you no matter what." You added on. "We are the Alive fucking Five." Mindy said, instantly regretting it when Chad said "Thank you very much." "Ugh I hate myself." The twins high fived. "You said it." Tara put her hand over her miouth, in disbelief that Mindy just said that, feeding into Chad's ridiculousness. "That's what I'm talking about, the Alive Five." "Say it." Mindy now trying to get you and Tara say it. "We are not gonna say it." You said laughing, before looking back at Sam. Tara and Mindy went back and forth about the whole Alive Five thing, before Sam said something.

"Danny and I are official. It just happened last week, I didn't know if I should've told you guys." Sam said, as if we all didn't know she was obsessed with him, I mean c'mon on, she brought him to dates and hang out's, of course she liked him. "We know Sam. We know." You said patting on her hand while the other three were just yelling. "I knew it from the day you had that hickey." Mindy said, making Sam laugh. "It was very obvious." You all continued talking about non-sense, not knowing ghostface was with Quinn. "I feel like we should high five or something." "The Alive Five high five. May we please?" Chad said, why does everything have to be about the Alive Five?? "We're not calling it that but we'll high five." You shot Chad down. You all put your hands up, connecting all your hands together in the air. You thought you could someone faintly yell outside but maybe it was just the wind. Out of nowhere, Sam's phone started to ring. She pulled her phone out, making Tara next to her, drop her mouth in excitement and shock before yanking the phone out of her sister's hand, passing out around the table. "Is that him?" "It is most definitely him Chad." You replied to Chad before seeing the name "Danny" across the screen of the phone.

"No Tara not right now." Sam tried to take the phone back, but Tara refused. "Hey what are you intentions with my sister?" Tara jokingly pretended to answer the phone. She gave the phone back to Sam, who just declined the call. "I'll just call him back later." "Poor guy," You and Mindy both said, almost at the same time. You could hear a sound coming from Quinn's room, it was like a moan so you didn't think much of it as it was normal. She did have her boy toy over too but it made sense. "Oh my God, Quinn and her gentlemen caller are back at it again." Tara said. "Getting back into it, okayy!" You laughed at both Tara and Mindy. All your phone's rang, making you all look at each other confused. Someone wanted to air drop you something, so you accepted it, as did everyone else. It was a picture of Quinn getting stabbed by ghostface. "Holy shit." You all got up, instantly standing in front of Quinn's door, along Anika, who you assumed got the same picture. As the sounds from Quinn's room got more aggressive, you just looked at her door in pure fear. You just froze there as everything went quite, you didn't know what to expect. "Run." Mindy said, before Quinn's door flew open, with Quinn coming straight at Anika, falling on top of her. Anika screamed as she pushed Quinn's lifeless body off of her. Chad and Tara ran out the door, leaving the rest of you to fight off ghostface. They thought you guys were right behind them, but they were wrong.