Part 17: Trouble in Paradise?

You were all ready for your date with Levi, you decided to meet up at a bar down the street. You wore a simple plain black dress, but it was to your liking. Sam walked you to the bar, making sure that you weren't alone, especially with ghostface on the loose. Tara was also on a date with Chad, which you have been cheering on for so long. You knew they always had some chemistry. It was 3 pm, Sam didn't want you going on a date super later, as she wanted everyone at the apartment at 7, something about safety in numbers. 

You made it to the bar, walking in and seeing Levi. You told Sam she could leave now, and thanked her for walking you. Levi came up to you, leading the way of where your table was. It was a restaurant with a bar. "You look really nice." Levi said, before sitting down. "Thank you. Not to bad yourself." You sat down, looking at the menu. To be honest, you haven't ate much lately so you couldn't wait to eat. A good hamburger sounding so good right now. "What are you thinking of getting?" Levi asked. "A hamburger sounds delicious right now." "It really does. What kind are you getting, I'll get the same thing." You told your date what kind of hamburger before the waitress walked up to you. "Hello, welcome! Are you guys ready to order?" You hated ordering, you tried to order for yourself but it just came out as stutters. "Um yeah we would both like a hamburger, everything on it. A water too please." He ordered for you? Without you even having to ask? Okay maybe this wasn't so bad. "Of course! I'll get that right out for you guys!" "Thank you!" You were able to get that out perfectly fine. 

You and Levi were having a very surprisingly having a great conversation. This guy  just knew what to say right to a woman. It was extremely attractive. "I have your guys' food, let me know if you need anything else, I'll be right over there." The waitress said handing your plates. "Thank you so much!" Levi said. You instantly dove into your burger, it was delicious. "Is it good?"Levi said laughing, but not in a way to make you feel embarrassed. "Fuck yeah. Probably one of the best burger I have ever had." You both finished your food, you checked the time to see it was already 5. "I gotta go soon, my friend has plans with me, but we can get a few shots in before I go?" You questioned, pointing to the bar behind you. "Yeah sounds good." He put some money down on the table, paying for the bill. You noticed he left $100, when the bill was only $60. He left the girl a really nice tip, but she did deserve it. She was so sweet. You loved a guy who knew how to tip well. 

"4 shots of whatever the lady wants." Levi said to the bartender, looking back to you. "Oh really? Umm, fuck it let's do vodka." You said, getting a sudden boost of confidence. "Alright, 4 shots of vodka, coming up." The bartender brought out 4 shot glasses, put them right now to each other, laying them out in front of you two before pouring the vodka. "You ready?" Levi said, making this a sudden competition. "Always." You quickly down both shots that were handed to you, making a face as soon as it settled on your tongue and in your stomach. "I won for sure." You said to Levi who only downed one since he hesitated. "I'll win next time." He smiled at you, as you didn't notice he purposely let you win. "Well, I have to go now. Thank you for taking me out, I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would, no offense." You added, not wanting to make him feel bad. "None taken, I'm glad I could make this enjoyable for you, especially after Ethan." Whyyyy. This was going so well! Why did he bring up Ethan? Fuck this dude. "Yeah, I have to leave now but thank again." This time you didn't wait to leave. Why did he have to add that comment? So unnecessary. 

You walked back to the apartment, alone, which you didn't mention to Sam as she would get upset and call you crazy, so you lied saying Levi walked you home. After that Ethan comment, you didn't bother to think about going on another date, you knew there was a catch, he was too perfect to be true. But at least he showed you on the first date. You went to your room to change, while Chad and Tara were making dinner, and Sam and Mindy setting up the table. Ethan would've been here too but he had Econ. Thank the lord you skipped. You went out to hear Chad talking about Ethan. "Yeah he said Kate lied about where she was going and when she confronted him, she denied it." Chad was letting Sam and Tara on the tea. "What about Ethan?" You asked, walking into the kitchen. "Oh hey y/n. Come here, I'll tell you everything." Tara was excited to tell you the drama, being happy about it. 

"So basically, Kate was caught hanging out with another guy before Ethan went to Econ, and he tried to confront her about it before he left but she just denied it and said he is just a friend. How ironic right?" Tara said, laughing. "Fuck! I knew she wasn't the angel Ethan thought she was. What a dumbass." You said to Tara, mentally rolling your eyes. "I know right! He deserves it though. Especially after what he did to you." Tara hugged you. "Oh wait! Your date! How did it go?" "Umm it was good! Until he brought up Ethan at the end. There will not be a second date." You said disappointed as how it ended. "What the fuck? Who does that? You never bring up the ex's during a date, and never on the first one. Good call on the no second date." Tara validating your decision. "Sorry it didn't go as planned, you'll find someone else eventually." Sam said coming from the kitchen. 

Tara got back up to go to the kitchen to finish helping Chad with dinner. You were talking to Sam about everything, filling her in on the date and how you weren't going to go further with Levi. You were suddenly interrupted by Mindy. "Ughh just make out already!" She faked puked, making you and Sam walk into the kitchen, with Mindy behind you guys. "That is very inappropriate Mindy." Chad said, surprised from her reaction. "Whatever, just get it over with!" She shouted back. Anika was just sitting on the couch laughing at the twins. Sam went to go get her a pillow and some blankets real quick since she was sleeping on the couch. "Sam?" Mindy called right next to you from the kitchen. "Yeah?" "We do not have to stay here." Mindy said. "Well, too bad. I insist, safety in numbers." Ah there it was. "This will be so fun! A little slumber party with the Alive Five!" Chad said. "Alive five?" Sam questioned the very amused jock. "Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara added on. "I sure did. I mean we've been through a lot together, and I think its a pretty cool nickname." Was Chad seriously trying to convince us to like the name? "That is debatable." You said, "It is extremely debatable." Tara saying right after you. 

"You can't just give yourself a nickname." "Of course I can dingus, because I just did. Alive Five up top!" Chad raised his hand in the air, wanting a high five. "No." "Down low!" "Get that away from me." "To the side!" "Not gonna happen." "Please for the love of God." Chad said, shifting his hand around from Mindy, Tara, you, and ending with Sam, clearly getting desperate for a high five. "Don't do it." Mindy said. "You know I would actually like a little more respect and support from my fellow members of the Alive Five." Chad was ridiculous. You were about to say something before Anika said grabbed your guys' attention. "Guys." She turned up the tv as you all walked up behind her. It showed a news reporter talking about Sam and how she was the prime suspect and the stupid ass fucking conspiracy theories online. What the fuck was wrong with people?

------------------------------------------------

AN: Double post day!!!! I am so tired oh my god but I wanted to get the chapter over with, also dont mind i changed the nickname chad gave, core five just sounded dumb so alive five it is! almost done with the book already and i still dont know what i want to write nexttt, my top two ideas are like y/n and jack acting and stuff and spiderman ethan or jack and maybe y/n superhero. I dont know yet!! But i hoped you liked this chapter, and have a good night/day! <3