Part 15: Strangers again

You and Ethan haven't talked anymore since the phone call. You were a hot ass mess. You were slacking on your assignments, barely passing you classes, you haven't seen the friend group unless they came over to check on you, you can barely eat, sleep, and you cry everyday. It was only two weeks later after you and Ethan broke up, but it still made your friends hurt from seeing you sulk, you never even left your bed unless it was to get a snack when you were starving or to take a shower and brush your teeth. Your friends forced you out of your bed, at least for one night, to watch a movie with them. 

"Y/n, whether you like it or not, you have to watch a movie with us later. Me, Tara, Mindy, Chad, and Anika. I'll leave Danny out this one." Sam opened the door, waking straight to you, not even giving you time to comprehend. "Ughhh, fine I'll watch a movie, only because I miss you guys like crazy. And no, you have to bring cute boy, he is apart of the group now." You sat up, engaging into the conversation to show Sam she has your attention. "Are you sure? He will totally understand if he isn't able to come." Sam sat down next to you, putting her hand on yours, making you feel comfort. "Of course he can come, there is no reason for him to not come." You said, making sure Sam knows Danny is always welcome. "Thank you. We all decided that you get to pick the movie, and we will not argue with it. Me and Tara will even go to the store and get you some snacks, any kind you want." Sam said before getting up, about to walk out the door but stayed in your doorway. 

"Okay, what time is everyone coming? "We were thinking 8? Is that alright with you?" "Yeah of course." "Alright, i'll let the group know and I'll go to the store about 7?" "Sounds good Sam. Thank you for cheering me up, I really needed it." "Of course. I hate seeing you upset, especially over a guy. I love you y/n. The whole group does." "And I love you guys too. So much." Sam left, closing the door behind her, making you alone once again. You were so thankful for the group and what they did for you. You decided to not keep sulking over Ethan landry and get your shit together. 

You went to take a shower, do your hair, and do your makeup. Yeah it was just a movie with your friends but looking all nice made you feel nice. And you were so tired of looking like a bum. You saw yourself in the mirror and seeing yourself look so nice, it made you happy. You decided to take some pictures and wondered if you wanted to post them on your instagram. You saw Ethan still followed you on insta, and that was the final thing you needed to make you post. You posted at least 5 photos of how hot you looked right now, immediately closing the app afterwards. You checked to time to notice it was 6:30. You texted the group to let them know that if they wanted, they could come now before the movie. They were shocked to see that you messaged but they were happy you did. 

Mindy and Anika came over early right after you sent the text, which made you happy since you missed them so much. Anika pulling you into her arms the moment she saw you. "Oh my gosh y/n! You are literally glowing right now. I saw your post and you looked so hot!" Anika giving you a confidence boost as if she knew you needed it. "Thank you Anika, God I missed you and Mindy so much." You hugged her back, soon hugging Mindy after. You saw that it was 7:25 and you wanted to give Sam a call as she was probably at the store. You called but their wasn't an answer. You suddenly get a text from Tara. "Y/n, we just got attacked by ghostface again. I was stabbed in the arm but nothing too bad, I got patched up but we are at the police department right now, we won't make it to the movie night, I am so sorry." What?! How could she even say sorry?? "Tara do not say sorry for shit, are you okay? Is Sam okay? Fuck, I texted Chad to tell him and he is on his way there, me, Mindy, and Anika will be on our way there in a second." 

You filled Mindy and Anika in about what happened, you all rushed out the door and ran to the department. You saw Chad already sitting in the waiting room. "Chad!" you called out, jogging to him. He saw you making him stand up, you throwing yourself into a hug. "I missed you." You said before he let you go. "I missed you too y/n. It's good to see you, you look nice." Chad said looking at you. "Thank you." "Do you know what happened?" You told Chad everything Tara has messaged you, comforting him as you knew he had a huge crush on Tara. It was about 3 hours until they were finally let go, they walked into the waiting room, seeing you asleep on Chad's shoulder while he was on his phone, Mindy and Anika reading a book together. "Tara! Sam!" Chad yelled, scaring you awake as you forgot where you were for a second, until your eyes fell upon the two sisters. "Finally! I'm so glad you guys are okay!" You shoved them into a hug, being careful with Tara and her injury on her arm. "Me too. You look great y/n. I'm glad to see you somewhat happy again." Tara said, keeping you into a hug. "Come on let's leave."

You guys got back to the apartment, seeing Ethan standing at the doorway. With Kate. "Oh hell no." Chad said, going up the stairs faster than any of you to get there first. "What are you doing here? Especially with her. Some fucking audacity you have." Chad was pissed. "I'm sorry, I just heard about what happened last night and I wanted to make sure everyone was okay." You knew Ethan was looking at you but you just pretended he wasn't even there. "Kate just wanted to come with me, I was going to come alone." Ethan said, gulping at the sight of a very clearly mad Chad. Chad was back in the dorm with Ethan, but he avoided Ethan since Kate was there almost all the time. "Yeah, I'm his girlfriend now." What?! Is she kidding?!!! It's been two week since you ended things and he was already with Kate? What the hell is wrong with him? "Oh so the bitch actually speaks." You blurted out while rolling your eyes, not even caring you said it out loud. Ethan just stood there, staring at the ground as Kate had her arm wrapped around his. "Who the fuck are you to-" "Oh don't even say anything to y/n, she isn't the one stealing and helping guys cheat on their boyfriends you fucking homewrecker." Kate was interrupted by Sam. Kate didn't say anything after that, just looked at Ethan which I guess meant that she wanted to leave. "I'll talk to you guys later." Ethan said, pushing past you guys to get down the stairs, "Yeah definitely." Tara said, not turning her back towards him. 

Mindy and Anika went back to their place, saying something about being tired but they were probably going just to fuck, which you had nothing against. "I still can't believe Ethan showed up here with that bitch Kate. 'He's my boyfriend now,' not something to be proud of whore." You ranted to the three people sitting in front of you, clearly upset about the interaction that just happened. "You know what. I think it's time for you to get a dating app." Tara said, grabbing your phone. "What's your password?" Tara is so funny, you wish she was joking right now. "Tara, no way you are serious. Those things are horrible, I don't want to get catfished by a guy who only wants sex." You said grabbing your phone back. "Stop it's not going to be like that, trust me, I helped Sam with this so many times?" She yanked the phone back out of your hand. "Sam? You have dating apps." 

You and Chad were in shock as this information that was just revealed to you. "Tara! Why did you rat me out?! You told me you weren't going to tell anyone!" Sam smacked her sister lightly on the non-injured arm. "And had. I deleted them when I met Danny. Who I didn't find with the app by the way." Sam trying to help her case. "Plus this will keep your mind off Ethan, and ghostface, who by the way, who's ass we kicked last night, not minding the cut of course, it's been much worse." Tara said, handing you back your phone, the screen showing the profile Tara made. "Tara. This profile is bullshit. I do not model." You said, showing your screen back to her. "So? Everyone lies on this thing." Boy was this going to be fun. "By the way, Mindy messaged the group to meet at the park tomorrow to talk about the "rules". I want to let you know now that Ethan will be there, but he said he wouldn't bring Kate." Tara informed you. Just great. You were being forced to see Ethan tomorrow. Could things get any worse? 

----------------------------------------------------------

AN: Home wrecking Kate, ugh hate that bitch. Okay off topic but why does Jack/Ethan give off hella peter parker vibes? I kinda really want to make a fic about that but I don't know how to fuck I would do it. But anyways, this chapter is a little longer as I had no control over my fingers, they just type away sometimes, so some things may not make sense but its okay, hope you liked this chapter. I CANT WAIT TO SEE EDITS IN HD, MY FYP AND EYES ARE ABOUT TO BE BLESSED, ETHAN IN HD/4K IS A DREAMMMMM. i am so weird i am so sorry. Hoped you guys had a good night/day <3