Part 24.1 : Gone and back (Ending 2)

I got this idea from another imagine I read, I wanted to write it myself. I am not trying to steal anything!! I don't remember where or who I read it from, but if you can find it, give them credit!

--------------------------------------------------

You can't recall everything that happened after Ethan was revealed, all you know what that he saved you and helped you kill his family before he disappeared. You haven't seen him since. Maybe it was for the best, but you loved him more than words could imagine. You tried finding him, texting, calling, it will like a fucking hide and seek but in a really fucked up sort of way. It's been a little over a year since this all happened. You eventually gave up, heart broken. 

You opened the door into your new apartment, you still lived with Sam and Tara. You all still lived in New York, cause college, but you moved into a more secure and complex apartment. Mindy, Anika, and Chad were your apartment neighbors, even though they were barely ever in their own, they even had their own rooms in your apartment. Sam tries to tell them to just move in, save money, but for some reason, they say no. "Hey, I'm back." You plopped on the couch next to Chad, who put his arm around you. "Well how was the date?" He paused the tv, giving you his full attention. "Horrible. Why do I listen to Tara about dating apps? I knew I should've never gotten it again." You just stared at the paused tv, thinking of the date you just had, then remembering who you might have seen. No no, it's not him, he's gone. Disappeared. 

"She's just trying to help. You refused to go on date's after... you know. You'll find someone eventually." Chad pushed you more towards him to hug you. "I know. It's just hard." A quite cry came from your room, as Sam opened the door. "Oh y/n, you're back early." She walked towards the couch, sitting down in the recliner the was on the side of the couch. "How was the date?" You rolled your eyes, having to think yet again of the date. "Ass. He smelled like it too. Ugh I wish I never went. I miss my baby, where is he?" Oh yeah, you had a kid by the way! Let's just say, you and Ethan had some time together after you got back together the second time. 

"He's in his crib, he missed you too, he would not stop crying." You stood up walking to your room, Sam following you. You opened your arms to pick up your baby, "Heyyy sweetie. Oh my gosh, I missed you. Did you spend some time with Auntie Sam?" You said, holding your son into the air, before pulling him closer. "Thanks for watching him while I was gone." Your smiled faded away as one thought wouldn't leave your mind, which Sam was quick to notice. "Hey what's wrong? Was it the date?" Sam put a hand on your shoulder. "No actually, I um.." You paused for a second, knowing how crazy you are about to sound to Sam. "I... saw Ethan. When I was walking out. He was across the street. I stared for a second, about to walk towards him, but he was gone. I know I sound crazy, but it was him Sam. I know his curls anywhere.' You panicked at this point, ranting, not wanting one of the only people in your life to think you're going insane. 

"Hey, hey, hey, y/n, calm down. I believe you, but are you sure? It could've been someone else who just looked at him. I mean, we tried to contact him and everything, he never responded or came back. Why would he come back now?" You were as confused as Sam, but you knew what you saw. "I don't know Sam, maybe he-" A faint knock on the door caught your attention. "Hold on, stay here." Sam walked out your room, leaving you in your own thoughts. "You're so cute, I missed you." You started talking to your baby, bouncing him up and down as you waited on Sam. "Why the fuck are you here? Leave." You could hear Chad slightly yell through your door. You didn't think much of it till you heard him get louder with a thud. 

You quickly walked out of the room, still holding your baby. "What the fuck is going on her-" You cut yourself off as you see Chad holding a boy to the wall by the collar of their shirt. It was Ethan. Chad froze and moved his glare from Ethan, with relaxed eyes as he saw you with your son. Ethan looked to your direction, eyes freezing on you and the baby you held in your arms. Chad noticed how Ethan's body reaction changed, making his grip harder. "Don't even look at her, keep your eyes on me or you'll be sorry." Ethan didn't listen, still staring at you. "I said don't fucking look at her." Chad slammed Ethan into the wall harder, making Ethan finally look away from you.