Part 14: Leave me alone

Ethan. Ethan. Not my Ethan. Not the Ethan I know. But Ethan. Ethan cheated on you. You. His girlfriend. His girlfriend who he said he loved and would never stop loving. Lies. All of it. He cheated on you, with the one person he knew you worried about. And you witnessed it, right in front of your eyes. He didn't stop, if anything he put more effort into that kiss than she did. Kate is a fucking bitch. She knew you two were dating yet she didn't fucking care. 

You got home and instantly ran to your bed, bawling your eyes out. How could he? You treated him so good, and he couldn't return the favor. Sam and Tara came in after you, comforting you, making you cry even harder. Chad was standing the door way, hurt to see one of his best friends like this. Crying so hard over a guy, especially one of his other best friends. Chad couldn't even stand the thought of Ethan right now, making him pissed everytime. "Y/n, I am so sorry, you do not deserve that at all. Ethan is so lucky to have you, I don't even know how that wimp got you. You are so pretty, so kind, so caring for others, and just one of the best people to have in our lives. And if he doesn't see that then his loss. You don't need him in your life. And he doesn't deserve you in his." Sam being the big sister she is. Even if she wasn't blood related, you still loved her as if she was. Her and Tara are the best things to have happen to you. 

"Y/n, everyone in this room loves you so much. You have all of us and we are never leaving. Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with us." Chad finally intervening. You loved Chad too, not romantically of course, he was like the brother you never had, and you appreciated him so much. "Thank you guys. Oh my gosh, I love you guys so much." You cried even harder, bringing them all into a hug, you, Sam, and Tara all on the bed, while Chad crouched on the floor in front of you. You forgot about everything for a moment. Then all of a sudden, your phone began to buzz. Tara grabbed it before you could even look towards your phone. You didn't know it but Ethan was spamming your phone with text messages, all saying stuff like "It's not what you think" and "I love you" "Please answer me" "She kissed me" all that pull shit. Funnier with the fact that this was the first time he has messaged you in a week. After a moment your ring tone went off. Tara answered it for you, with Sam by her side. 

"Leave her alone, she doesn't want to talk to you. You're a fucking dick." Tara said in a very harsh tone, but making you know who it was on the other side of the phone instantly. You couldn't hear him and what he was saying, but you honestly didn't give a fuck. He hurt you and you were done with him. "Just let me talk to her please." Sam took the phone from Tara, "You're a cheater. She deserves better than that. Better than you. We all saw you Ethan. You leaned into that kiss, you didn't pull away. You wanted that kiss, don't even try to lie. Leave y/n alone." The image reappearing in your head, making you cry all over again, harder. Chad then took the phone from Sam. Was this ever going to end? "Hey roomie. I'm not going back to the dorm tonight, I don't room with guys who cheat on their girlfriends. I am sleeping in the guest bedroom and Sam's tonight, so you can have whoever you want at the dorm, all though we all know who it is. Dick. If you even try to talk to y/n when I'm near by, best believe you're gonna get your ass beat." Chad was such a dad towards you. But you loved him for it.

You eventually took the phone after they all scold Ethan. "Ethan." "Y/n! Hey! I am so sorr-" "Don't even Ethan. You haven't talked to me in a week and the moment you text or call it's because I catch you cheat on me. With the one fucking person I was worried about. You know how much that fucking hurts Ethan. How many nights I went sleepless, how many meals I skipped? I'm surprised I was even able to take a shower from how much I feel like shit Ethan. Yet you looked mighty fine today must I say. Glad you and Kate are doing well while I'm over here getting eaten alive in my own thoughts and overthinking, which hey, were correct. Yay me right?" Your voice cracked while saying this, you tearing up was very obvious through the phone, making Ethan speechless. "Of course you have nothing to say. What could you say? "*I'm so sorry I didn't know that was all happening. I was to busy smacking with Kate to care about how you felt. So sorry for making you feel like shit while I was having the time of my life ignoring you. I love you so fucking much but I never cared to show it.*" Hm Ethan? Yeah you were such a great boyfriend. You must really love me huh? Thank you for the best memories I have ever had. We're over." 

You hung up on him. The man you loved so much. You weren't with him anymore. Holy shit. Fuck love. It's all fake. None of it is real. If he really ever loved you, why would he cheat? Hurt you? Make you feel like shit? He never loved you. No way he did. You were silent, Sam, Tara, and Chad just staring at you of what has just happened. They were proud for speaking up and not letting it slide, but they knew it hurt you so much. You started crying so hard that you couldn't even see anymore. Everything was blurry, your nose started closing  from crying to hard, making you gasp for air from your mouth as you cried even harder. You could feel your heart break into two. You felt this pit in your stomach expand, as it has been there ever since you heard the name Kate. Chad ran to hug you, speaking comforting words, trying to get you to calm down, soon joined by Tara and Sam. It eventually worked as you had no tears left to cry. 

They eventually left to go to sleep but told you that if you felt like you needed them again, to wake them up. You weren't going to make your problem yours so you didn't even though you really wanted too. You couldn't sleep that night. You just stared at your ceiling, replaying all the memories you and Ethan have had together. The beach where he asked you out, the movie night at his dorm, the little dates he would make just so he could be with you, all the flowers he brought knowing you loved them. All of that was gone. Has been since Kate came into your lives. Fuck you had a class with him tomorrow. No way you're going to that. You just wanted to stay in bed. 

You cried yourself to sleep, only to get 4 hours. Great start to a week. Mondays are a fucking curse.

-----------------------------------------

AN: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LAST NIGHT. I was going to put i fell asleep since I was sooo busy yesterday. But i posted tonighttt and i hoped you liked it, lowkey poured my heart into this, i was typing so fast so if i miss spelled anything let me know please. angst is so heartbreaking, i have a love hate relationship with it. anyways, i hope i didnt make any of you guys cry, if i cant sleep tonight though i might post another chapter, doesnt get much happier though