2

POV MEW

"Mr. suppasit we have problems", I hear someone say behind the door .

"What do I say before entering my office? Now what?", I ask with a frown.

"Mister.." he says this one without passing.

I think he's an idiot.

"I mean, you're an idiot or do you act, come in then", I said a little annoyed.

My right hand and bodyguard entered and made a short bow.

"Mr. Vera remember the distribution that you made a few days to the country of Taiwan, apparently there was a small problem on your arrival.....", not letting my right hand finish I stand up.

"And what are you waiting for, contact me with Tine, we must fix it he will know how to bribe him", I said with a frown.

He looks at me and nods.

"Wait, Ture, what happened to the other shipment?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"All good sir, I arrive at the destination", he said.

"Well you can retire, make the call and let me know when you have news", I said sitting down again.

Without waiting any longer, he withdraws and leaves me alone in my office, this has been my life since I can remember it, my father's inheritance, being the eldest I became what I am now, but thinking about it, I am more than him, I am the most feared drug trafficker of the country, having my restaurants, hotels and stores that are distributed throughout this country under the facade, in truth those idiots who call themselves policemen would not even dare to run into me, they are so naive.

With a slight sigh I remember my childhood friend before Daddy died, how I would have liked to enjoy it more but unfortunately I lost it on that tragic day.

Flashback

"Daddy, you can't catch me," said a little boy who was running in the garden.

"You'll see when Daddy catch you, I'll bathe you," said a brown-haired man running to catch his son.

"I arrived family", said a man who ran to
hug his family.

[A/N: Mew perents is gay.]

"Dada, let me go, you suffocate me," said the little boy. "Tani, where is Thorn?", said the man moving away.

"Calm down honey, he's sleeping, I'm here because this dwarf doesn't want to take a bath", said the man grabbing the little one.

"Hey I'm not a dwarf Daddy", said the little one releasing some tears.

"Don't cry my son it's a joke when you grow up you will be the greatest of all", said the chestnut.

The little boy smiled and released his dada's arms to hug his Daddy making the man laugh at his husband's expression.

"I feel hurt, you do this to him because he is with you 24/7", said the man, clutching his chest, pretending that it hurt.

The entire garden was engulfed in laughter by those present, until the gate of the house was opened revealing that a package was arriving, but from one moment to the next, that happy and loving atmosphere was enveloped in a pool of blood, The man looked at his husband lying on the ground with two shots to the head. He released his son and ran towards him.

"My love, wait, don't... let me call a doctor", He said crying.

"Honey...take care...of...him... promise...to...... love...him ....and..look after...him", said the brown-haired man with difficulty