12

꧁POV MEW꧂

"Tare you found out what I asked you", I said sitting down.

"Yes, he have first old aunt".

"You can continue right?", I said resting my arms on the desk.

"Oiiii okay it was a joke... His mother's name is Naira, she is an alcoholic and a drug addict, she had Gulf at the age of 18, she has practically beaten him and has suffered from abuse all his life since Gulf has 4000 medical records that in his most if not all were due to blows to different parts of his body, I practically don't know how he is still alive, not much is known about his father, only that he left when he was 4 or 5 years old, he had two jobs, he studies architecture, he has two friends called Kao and Mild, Mild's parents adopted him or something like that and took care of him all this time...... And I think that's all", he said closing the folder.

Right now my head was trying to process everything I hear.

"Did I just tell you to find out about his family?", I said coming to myself.

"His life is better, you wouldn't know because of everything that happened if you didn't find out everything, but there's something you have to read.......... because I'm not capable of doing it myself and because I want to be away from you when you read it", he said putting his face seriously.

This was a bad sign when I was doing that it was because I wasn't going to like something, but I still opened the folder and read, making anger take over my senses for the first time in my life.

"Tare tell me what is not true", I said throwing everything from my desk with rage causing everything to fall to the floor.

"I would like it to be like that...", he sighed and continued. "But he was raped at age 6, I found this out because of a neighbor I really didn't believe so I had to investigate on my own, I don't know many details but when the lady seemed to be going back home, she saw him lying in an alley with his pants down and.......", he took another sigh trying to calm down. "With his genitals hurt and bleeding".

At this moment, out of frustration, I ended up burying my fists in the wall.

"He knows", I said still trying to calm down.

"I don't think so, the lady never told him the truth, she cleaned it and healed his wounds and then when he woke up he told him that he had hit himself and fell sitting on the floor, that's why it hurt in that part, according to what she told me. She took him to the doctor because he was still unconscious, he did some tests and he had not suffered internal damage but it practically hurt him a lot, but I can't assure you of that information since I don't know if it's true or not", said Tare, clenching his fists.

"Besides, he was just a child, I doubt very much that his 'mother' explained to him about the dangers and I doubt that she knew it was a rape".

"I want you to find that wretch who did that and bring him to me, I don't care how much time has passes", I said leaning my head against the wall.

"I'm working on it, it's been 12 years but I'll find it, I swear, I'll search the archives of the security cameras from that time, it will take time but you'll have it in your hands", he said determinedly making me turn my face to check that he was serious.

"Gulf is a great boy although I don't know him very much but he is very cute, besides he is my brother-in-law and I will make sure that nothing bad happens to him even if my life is in danger boy", he said and hug me.

"He have to arrive alive, I won't allow him to die without my authorization", I said while he only laughed at what I said. "Just find him and bring him alive to me and return alive.