23

꧁POV GULF꧂

"GULF KANAWUT! speak before I'm angry for not having told us", said Mild coming to meet me.

I smiled and ran and being chased by him, and Kao laughing instead.

"Oh wow oh wow since when does our kana hide things from us" he said passing his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry I didn't have time to told you" I said with a smile.

"Well, now you do.....Kao, come here, Kana will tell us who his boyfriend is and who is that one who isn't looking that way, I'm sure that if looks could kill, we'd already be dead", he said to sit on the grass.

I opened my eyes in amazement and looked to the side and a few meters from where I was, he (Tare) was looking at his cell phone.

"Well, what do you want to know...... ", I said with an innocent smile.

"Shit", Kao said out of nowhere.

We looked at him with a frown and he showed us his cell phone.

"Kana, don't you know what happened?" he said, handing me his cell phone.

"My house... Ma... ma... ", I said and drop the cell phone and run to Tare.

Kao took his cell phone scared and he followed me along with Mild who was screaming behind me.

"Tare!", I yelled when I was in front of him.

He looked at me and saw that I was about to cry, he returned his gaze to my friends frowning and they backed off.

"Tare take me to my house... please... please", I said pulling his black polo shirt.

"It's ok I'll call....."

"Not to his house, Tare to my house where my mom is, please let's go", I said letting go of my tears that I had held.

"Hey!! Hey what's going on..... WHAT HAPPENED?", Tare said with a hard voice looking at my friends.

He hugged me protectively and I was able to hide my tearful face in his chest.

"Please call Mew I want to go home", I said in a whisper.

"Hey friend, we are your best friends and what's wrong with you, your house has been burned down and maybe... your ma... ma is dead", Kao said making my crying increase.

Tare released a hand from my back and touched his intercom to say a few words.

"Come on Mr. Mew will be there", he said and walk together with me.

"Kana we will go with you", said Mild walking next to me.

"YOU GUYS CANNOT GO",speak Tare and continue on our way.

"I want them to go with me, please, please?", I said looking at him with sad little eyes that I knew would work.

He lowered his gaze and shook his head.

"Shit! Mew will kill me but hey he'll take care of you" he said and let me go and walk faster towards the car.

Mild and Kao wrapped their arms around my shoulders and I smiled.

"You better clarify all this to us later that I'm more lost likes crazy", said Mild seriously.

I nodded and we got to the car, the three of us got in the back with Tare's watchful eye and we headed towards my house.

"How had it happened, who? Why? And if she came for me.

With those thoughts I shed more tears along the way, my mother could have been the worst but... I don't know what I feel, she was the only family I had left that I could call her mom... also that house was the only thing had left from my father, why do something like that happend??.