5

꧁POV GULF꧂

I started to open my eyes, feeling dizzy instantly, I didn't know where I was, I felt the ground where I was and jumped from the place, making me stop, I started looking around and started walking towards the door, opening it, finding someone guarding it.

"I see you're awake", he said with a cold tone.

"Who....are you.... and what.. am I doing...here...", I said moving away from the door.

"Take a bath and then I'll send you with the others, so hurry", he said closing the
door behind.

I remained static for a moment, remembering how I had gotten to this place, until I remembered, "they have kidnapped me", I said, grabbing my face with my hands, my cell phone, I remembered and turned to look for my things, but there was nothing anywhere in the room.

"If you doesn't hurry up, damn it, I'll go in and beat you down", I heard what he said outside the room.

I hurried and ran to the bathroom and locked it, entered the shower and let the water run down my body and started to cry, when three knocks on the doors stopped my crying.

"I'll leave your clothes outside, you have 10 minutes or else...", he said, making my body shiver with fear.

"I'll be outside in a moment", I said with fear.

"You better idiot" he said and I felt that he left.

I got ready to shower quickly and I changed leaving as quickly as possible, I touched the door and it was opened, letting me see that person who scares me, he told me to come out and I realized how much he was looking at me and that made me feel nervous, "God where am I", I said and walk following him.

Upon reaching the place he pushed me causing me fall to the hard and cold floor, I turned to look at him and he just laughed and as always I lowered my head and sat down on the floor, when the door was closed I hugged myself and wanted to cry, but suddenly I hear sounds that made me stand up and look but the place was so dark that I couldn't make out anything.

Until a short young man showed up.

"Who are yo... you...", I can't articulate a word because I knew who he was.

"Fiul what are you doing here", I said approaching him to hug him.

"I didn't even wake up here with all of them", he told me separating from me.

I looked and I could see almost all the waiters that work there, some were from the afternoon shift but most were from the night.

"Where were you?", He said.

I remained thoughtful and prepared to answer him.

"Well, I was in a room, I woke up there".

"Why did they brought us all here", he said, pausing until he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did he rape you?" he said.

I looked at him and wanted to laugh but I got worried and started to touch myself just in case, but apparently it was complete.

"I don't think that no" I said confused.

"Well at the finals they returned you here surely he were wrong", he said.

I just nodded and sat with the others.

"And what shall we do?" he said.

"I don't even know where we are", I said letting out a sigh.

All talk was interrupted when the door was opened showing us a bit of daylight.

"Get up we need to dress you and
change them for tonight", said that person.

"For...to..ni...night," Fiul said.

"Now you belong to us so no questions", said another person and I recognized that was that person who scared me.

"We do not belong to you, we are kidnapped", said one of ours.

From one moment to the next, a blow was heard in the room, the person who had just arrived had hit Kuj, I slowly turned my face to that side and saw how Kuj got up with difficulty and letting out little moans.

"IDIOT, the boss is going to kill us, he told us not to touch them, did you not understand", said the other person who was standing.

"This will happen to you if you don't obey our orders you fucking bitches", said that one walking towards the door.

"PERHAPS YOU WANT AN INVITATION TO GET OUT OF HERE HUH", that person shouted again.

We all stood up and followed the two people who were to the place where we were going to go, we walked and the others kept their heads down while I looked around earning a cry from that person, so I lowered my face from fear and did not raised it again.

"Well, listen, you will have 40 minutes to bathe and then you will go eat something", said the other person who seemed kinder to me.

"YOU BETTER NOT DELAY ANOTHER MINUTE MORE" said the other making us all back up.

They got out of there and we all started to bathe, I approached Kuj and his face was all red and his lip was a little broken, I was sorry to see him but I hugged him and went to bathe, which I had already done but I was not going to refute nothing.

"READY", they shouted from outside.

We all agreed but it seemed stupid to me since they obviously didn't see us, so they entered and told us to follow them, I was still intrigued as to where we were, it was logical that it was not for something good, Mild and Kao went through my mind for sure right now. They must be looking for me, mom and dad (Mild parents) will have found out by now, but my mom sure doesn't care if I don't show up, it hurts and whatever happens to me here I think maybe it's better than being out there, right?.

_________________________________________

Just short chapter..

Well here the next chapter sorry for the delay in updating and I've been too busy, sorry if you find some errors without anything else to say.. SEE YOU.

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

20 MEI 2023..