40

I had returned to the mansion a few minutes ago, when my ma came out to tell me something

"Mew son, it's good that you arrived", she said coming to meet me.

"What's going on? Something happened", I asked grabbing his hands.

"Errr.. Gulf hasn't wanted to eat since you've left and because of his condition it shouldn't be like that, besides he won't let me help him bathe and change", she explain while frowning.

So she hadn't changed it.

"Ma when we were in the hospital you didn't take care of him", I said with confusion.

"I didn't think you were doing it", she speak looking at me confused.

I shook my head when I saw the mischief my little boy had done.

"Okay, don't worry, there was a man.... Gulf's father?", she said with a frown.

"Don't think I don't know who he is".

I laughed a little and she gave me a handful. He pointed to the man while telling Roni that he is making a dessert for Gulf.

"White dragon, you will tell me your name once and for all", I said behind him as he was looking at the garden.

"Gulf......my name is Gulf", he said looking at me as he opened his mouth slightly because of how surprised he was. I gave him that name because although I'm a complete disaster as a father, I loved him too much. I'm still serious but miles away I noticed the sadness of his VOICE.

"What do you want", I asked interested.

"Only talk to my son if he wishes he doesn't want me around then he will never see me again", he said the last thing trying not to stumble over his words.

"I will only leave him without fighting for him", I raised an eyebrow at that confession. "I never gave him anything in his entire life and if he wants that, who am I to deny it, but I hoped with all my heart that he still loves me at least a little". He said turning around again giving me his back.

"At the moment he won't talk to you, come back tomorrow and this time I'll help him a little", I said to walk back to the living room.

I felt him sigh and at least I was happy not for him but for my little boy, he always loved his father and he will have him now. I hope you won't be disappointed because.....

"Gentlemen, Mild and Kao you did not want to enter the billiards room with bar", I said smiling, Mild's face lit up and I threw the keys at him.

"You know you're the best right", Mild said running to me to give me a hug.

And when he was about to do it, I turned away with a laugh when I saw that he almost gave himself up, but he still hugged me from behind while I complained that he would let me go.