35

POV MEW

I arrived at that forest after an eternity, desperately got out of the car finding my men around.

"Sir...... they took him", was the only thing I heard making me stop dead at that entrance to the forest.

My Gulf....My baby....

"I'm sorry..... sir I couldn't protect him" I heard someone say behind my back.

I didn't react to that, I didn't know who said it, I took my head when a pain suddenly tormented me in it.

Noo....Nooo

My dad's death passed through my mind like photographs, I squeezed my head harder because of the battle that was taking place there and let out a bitter cry, falling to the ground on my knees.

I raised my face from the ground and with a cold look without feelings I looked towards the forest.

"Kill whoever took Gulf and my son without any remorse, like this.....", I stood up. "Since they didn't have it with them", I said to direct my gaze towards my men with a cold look.

I saw Tare cover his mouth just like Boris.

"Find them even if it's the last thing you do", I said to walk towards the woods.

I heard in the distance the voices of Boris and Tare yelling for me to stop, but it was as if this personality that had been so difficult for me to control was not the same, now it positioned itself in my mind and body to give ballad. And the truth didn't matter, I only wanted my boyfriend, my little boy and......... My son.

I looked around seeing the bullet casings lying on the ground.

I swear no one will hurt you! I promised that the day I found out what happened to you.

But look they kidnapped you and......

I can't take it anymore I fell to the ground crying bitterly but this time my crying was mixed with a taste of revenge and rage, I grabbed my chest knowing what they could do to him.

With a blow to the ground I stood up.

"YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH A SINGLE HAIR OF HIM BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!!", I yelled in the middle of the trees while clenching my hands into fists.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!", I said awkwardly and wipe my tears.

Well you wanted this! they wanted to see this suppasit! Well, they will, go ahead, this personality will get what they wanted until they finds the only thing that can calm is I need to kill - scream to let me use it.

Besides, nothing could be done anymore, my Gulf was not alone, he managed to hide this feared personality in the depths of my being.

With a wicked smile I turned to walk back.

"The day that I miss you I swear that the universe will ask me for mercy", I remember that I told him that night after he had given himself to me.

Rubbing his hair, I said that, making him show me the most precious thing he possessed, which was his beautiful smile, and giving me that drug that was his kisses.

My love, you know it's true, I'll go to you no matter where you are.... They may say that I'm very dramatic, but I know me and I won't take pity on him.

And this time I planned to fulfill what I had promised that night when he leaned on me and with an I love you he sealed our love, because if they managed to snatch him from my hands it would make this world hell. Because the only good thing in this cold world is him.