14

꧁POV GULF꧂

Since I haven't thought about what to say to Mild and Kao, I hope they haven't noticed my absence although I highly doubt it.

"Well, Gulf, tell me what career you study, your dear husband almost didn't tell me anything, he's a grumpy old man," Tare said.

"Eh, he's not my husband...... And secondly, I'm studying Architecture", I said, placing my bag on the side.

"You will be," he said with a smile.

I shook my head and directed my eyes to the road, after a few minutes we arrived at my university, I'm very nervous.

"Well we arrived, listen I'll go talk to the administrative area to tell them about my presence, you go straight to your class okay", he said getting out of the car.

I kept looking at what he was doing when he opened the door for me and extended his hand to me to leave.

"What are you doing?" I said throwing his hand away.

"Auch!! that hurt me Gulf, but if it were......"

"Shut up Tare", I said nervously.

He laughed and put on some black glasses, I dedicated myself to looking for my friends somewhere but I didn't see them, until I saw a dwarf....... I was going to raise my arm when Tare grabbed it.

"Hey what...."

He pulled my wrist and put on a black bracelet.

"What is this?", I said looking at him.

"You only need to know what is necessary, if you need help or whatever, just press this button right here", he said indicating where to press.

"And you'll have me there, I'll be in the food area, don't worry about my presence, I won't bother you, I'll just take care of you from afar until you finish", he said with a smile.

Without further ado, he left me there, but not before telling me again to take care of myself and ruffle my hair.

I looked at the bracelet for a while and got ready to walk towards where my friends were standing.

The closer I got, the more I heard what they were talking about.

"Shit Kao I'm worried we don't know
nothing about Kana nothing at all", he said with clear despair that characterized him.

"Yes yes Mild, I am too what do you think why did you see me calm, I am not, the worst thing is that bar did not tell me anything", said the other with his head bowed.

"Who are we looking for?" I said sticking my head out.

They jumped,I smiled but few minutes later Mild began to cry.

"Shit Shit kana you... where HAVE YOU BEEN!??", He shouted.

"Mild, what the hell, don't scream", I said shaking my head as I hugged him.

"We have been very worried about you and even worse that you don't have a phone, where have you been huh?", he said separating out hug.

"Well....."

With a sigh I told them what had happened since the kidnapping obviously I lied about some things and omitted that I'm staying at the house of the same person who kidnapped me and worse that I'm starting to feel things for him.

"But WHAT!!", Kao said angrily.

"Kao lower your voice, what do you want", I said nervously.

"You know that we should denounce them right", Mild said seriously and Kao nodded.