41

MEW POV

"What?!!!!", I yelled desperately when I heard my name from below.

Gulf had started dilations and was desperate looking for the bags with the babies' clothes that weren't there.

"Breathe my love,don't rush baby", I said doing it while I ran looking for the bags until I found them and placing them on my shoulders.

"Mew if you don't take me to the hospital now I swear I'll kill you after this", he said letting out a scream making me back up.

My head began to ache but I shook it to get closer to him.

"Yes my love, come let's go you have...",

"Yes Suppasit if I have to walk I know!", He yelled as he stood up.

We went out, while I held him by the waist and he tried to breathe while he held his belly trying to withstand the contractions.

Oh God! There is the desire to faint again.

"Give me the bags", said Prosh taking them out and run to the car quickly.

"Come on guys, they are going to be born!", Roni shouted moving around the room desperate.

I don't know what things", I whispered.

"I'm going to go into the delivery room, not you why you're so nervous", I yelled as I helped him down the stairs.

"Mew, Tul has the room ready", Tare said nervously looking at Gulf.

"AHHHHHHh...."

"What's happening? What's happening?".

"It hurts", he said stopping his walk.

"Fuck you have to walk let's go Prosh start the car", I yelled walking to the exit.

"They are going to be born!! They are going to be born!!", Roni spoke walking hurriedly next to us.

"You have to calm down, you won't help me either", I said to close the car door and run to the other side.

All the way there were shouts from Gulf telling us to hurry up while I was a sea of nerves, just holding his hand that was clasped tightly.

We arrived at the hospital, leaving the car unparked while everyone went down with their things while I took Gulf inside.

On the way we called my parents and Mild's parents as well as Gulf's father, who were surely already on their way.

"Tul...yo...", I said and they laid him down on a stretcher.

"Mew, you can come in", gulf said making me stop for a while, not begging internally.

"No, it's better everyone come in", he said leaving me fooled.