One - Trip to Zandvoort

"Are you excited?", my best friend Lune asked.

„Yes. I'm literally freaking out. He won't only take me to his home race, he wants me to meet his mother and sister." I said while packing my suitcase.

"You spent his hole summer break with him and you're going with him to Zandvoort now to meet his family although you aren't officially a couple. I'm happy for you don't get me wrong but you only know him for 2 months. Isn't it going a bit too fast?", Lune said.

"He is a good guy. He makes me happy and you know I needed someone in my life like him. And we are taking things slowly.", I answered.

After I finished packing my stuff, I dressed up and did my make up.

"Okay babe. I'm heading home. Call me when you landed. Have fun and enjoy it.", she hugged me and left my apartment.

I cleaned my apartment before Max arrives. The first time, i met him at a bar here in Monaco and he was so kind. We exchanged numbers and went on several dates. He knows that i want to take things slowly and he is fine with it. He really cares about me and I'm so happy to have him in my life especially because my last and first relationship broke me. He knows about it but he don't knows who my first love was.

It knocked on the door and i rushed to the door.

"Hello lieverd.", he said and kissed my forehead.

"Hey. How are you?", i asked and took his hand.

"I'm good. How about you?", he answered while we make our way to the couch.

"I'm nervous.", i confessed.

"Why?", he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Why? Because I'm going to meet your mom.", i said freaking out.

"Don't worry. She's gonna love you.", he gave me a peck on the lips and grinned.

We cooked together and relaxed until we fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.

***

I woke up early and made pancakes for breakfast. Suddenly i felt two strong arms around my waist.

"It smells delicious.", he said with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning." I smiled and turned to him. I looked him in his beautiful eyes. "You have such beautiful eyes."

"Yours are beautiful as-well.", he said and grinned. I felt a heat on my cheeks and looked away. I don't like my brown eyes. They're boring.

"Let me finish the pancakes so we can breakfast.", i said and he sat on the table.

We eat the pancakes and talked about the plans for today. After that i cleaned the dishes and went to my room to get ready.

I put on a light blue mom jeans and a light green cardigan as a top. I put my white air forces on.

Max went downstairs to his car to get a outfit from his suitcase while I'm getting ready. My make up is decent and my hair is in a deep bun. I add golden jewelry and walk to the living room.
Max is ready and he takes my suitcase. After i closed my front door, we made our way downstairs to his car. He puts my suitcase in the trunk and gets in the car. We drove to the airport.
After the check-in and the security check, we went to get something to drink.