Twenty nine - Unexpected

"Hello beautiful and hello little worm.", Lando said as I walked in the arrivals hall. He bent down to my belly, which you can now see because i'm 19 weeks pregnant now, and placed a kiss there. If lando is so happy, how happy Charles will be? Or maybe he won't be happy because I didn't told him earlier. My belly isn't that big, but since I was wearing a tight top, it showed through. I could still hide it with an oversized Shirt. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous.", I said. I'm going to tell Charles tomorrow. He doesn't know that I'm in Bahrain.

"It will be fine. Are you two hungry?"

"I'm starving.", I said and he laughed.

We walked to his car and got in. We drove to the hotel and I changed my clothes. I lay down on his bed and he laid his head on my stomach.

"I'm waiting for you. Uncle Lando is waiting for you. Azalea I can't wait. do you already know the gender I've bought so many things. So if it's a girl, then I'm sorry."

"I don't know yet. If Charles wants it, I want him there. It's his child too and even if things don't work out between us, I still want the child to know his father.", I said and he nodded.

"if i don't become a godfather, i'll curse you."

"you would be my first choice. You and Lune."

"I hope that Charles is fine with it."

"If not, then he has to live with it."

"Good!", there was a knock on the door and Lando ran to the door. He opened it. "Daniel what are you doing here?"

"Pick you u-. Aza? what are you doing here? What is that? Wait, do you have something going?", Daniel said as he walked in and pointed to my belly with his finger. "Do you have to explain me something? Is it Landos?"

"No!", Lando and I immediately said.

"She's here to surprise Charles tomorrow before the race. So please don't tell him."

"I thought you two were over?"

"Yeah but it's his obviously. I have to tell him. He doesn't know yet.", I said.

"Well okay. Your secret is safe with me.", he said and hugged me. "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Dani. I missed you.", I said and started sobbing.

"Hey. Don't cry. I missed you too little.", He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Her hormones are kicking in. I've had to deal with this for months.", Lando said.

"Have you known it for a long time?"

"Ever since she knew, so do I. She did the text while we were on vacation.", Lando said and Daniel looked at me.

"Don't tell Charles that Lando knows it since the beginning. It will hurt him", he said.

"I won't.", I said, he hugged me goodbye and walked out.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

"Where is Landoo?", Alex asked.

"He is sleeping.", Daniel said.

"Boring.", Carlos said and we walked together out of the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel and ordered our food.

"So Charles, are you officially dating?", Isa asked me.