Thirty one - Psycho

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

I stand there and looked up to the Podium. Checo and Max were already there and now Charles joined them. Everyone started cheering. He smiled and waved at the crowd and as he saw me he winked at me and greeted Max and Checo.

The monegasque anthem was played and then they started spraying champagne at each other. After that they went to their duties and I walked through the Paddock to the Ferrari motorhome.

"Azalea. Wait.", I heard a female voice and after I turned around, I wished I hadn't. Sara was running towards me. We walked to the motorhome. We waited for him outside the motorhome.

"Whats up?", I asked her and she looked at with a hateful look.

"What did you talk to Charles about"

"No offense, but it's none of your business. It's between him and me."

"I'm his future girlfriend so I should know.", she said and it felt like a stab in the heart. He said he doesn't want anything from her.

"He can tell you himself."

"But he won't."

"Why not? I think something important he will tell his future girlfriend."

"He doesn't like talking about his ex-girlfriend. To be honest, I don't like it either. I want him to focus only on me and not on some insignificant little romance.", she said and I looked at her with an annoyed face.

"Our 'insignificant little romace' wasn't insignificant. I have to remember you that I was his best friend since childhood and his first love."

"Yeah but now it's nothing to him. He is in love with me now. You are now only his past."

"I wouldn't say that. I am expecting a child from him so I will continue to play a big role in his life."

"You're what?"

"Yeah. You heard me."

"You let some guy get you pregnant and pretend to be Charles kid? how embarrassing."

"It's his child. can not be! You haven't been in touch for 4 months."

"I'm almost six months pregnant now." I said while I took out my blazer to show her my belly and she gave me an angry look.

"You little bitch! I told you to stay away from him!"

"What?"

"Oh you don't remember? The messages? your living room? the little visit from your parents?", she said and I remember the Stalker. She was that the whole time.

"You were that person?"

"Yes. And now that you're here, I have to put my words into action.", she said and started pulling on my hair.

"Are you fucking crazy?", I screamed and she let go.

"That's how you want it."

"You are mentally ill! You need therapy!", I said in shock and wanted to walk away but she grabbed my wrist.

"I'm not mentally ill! That's what love does to me.", she said and pulled me into Charles drivers room.

"You are fucking crazy!", I said after she pushed me on the bed.

"Maybe! But you can't give Charles the love I'll give him. And even when I threatened you, you're still here! You destroy everything! Charles pays no attention to me when you're around and you piss me off.", she said and came up to me. She started hitting me and I couldn't fight back. I wrapped my arms around my belly and pulled my knees up. I don't care what happens to me, the main thing is that nothing happens to my baby.

"Stop you psycho!", I screamed as her punches got harder.

"You destroy everything!", she said.

Tears flowed down my cheek. When she paused for a moment, I gathered all my strength and kicked her away with my feet. She banged against the closet. I got up as fast as I could and ran outside. She followed me and grabbed my hair. I turned and punched her in the face. She let go of my hair and staggered backwards. Because of the adrenaline and my hormones, I was so strong that her nose started to bleed.

"What's going on here?", I heard Charles. He ran to Sara and grabbed her as she fell. He looked at me in shock. "Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?", he said angrily and helped Sara to get up.

"Get your fucking girlfriend under control. She's a fucking psycho!", I said and turned around.

"What the hell is your fucking problem Azalea?", he said and I got mad that he is on her side.

"Ask her! She is Crazy! She belongs in a closed psychiatric ward!"

"Stop being jealous."

"Me jealous? Oh no. Absolutely not because of someone like that. Be happy together. But this woman needs professional help.", I said and walked away.

I walked through the paddock and saw Lando.

"Lan? Can we please go?"

"Wow. Why do you look like you got beaten up?"

"Because it happened."

"What? Who?"

"I'll tell you on the way."

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

"What happened?", I said while I looked at Saras nose to make sure everything is okay.

"I don't know. She went crazy and came at me. I didn't do anything."

"I don't recognize her. She isn't like that."

"Probably the hormones."

"Yeah. Could be."

"Baby I don't want to see her again! She scares me.", she said and looked at me.

"Its okay. You don't have to."

"Stop meeting her. I don't like it. She is crazy."

"I have to. She is expecting a child from me."

"She told me that the baby isn't yours.", she said and my heart fell down. What is she saying?

"What? Of course its mine."

"No. Its just to get you back. She got pregnant by Lando to get you back, baby. She wants to take you from me.", she said and my jaw clenched.

"Lets go back to the hotel. It's already late.", I said and changed my clothes.

the whole ride my thoughts were on what sara told me. Is it true? It can be true because they slept some nights in his room while we were in Singapore and maybe there slept together. My body started to boil with anger and my grip tightened around the steering wheel. I have to talk to Lando.

After we arrived at the hotel I fell immediately to sleep.