Twenty six - Email

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

We arrived in Japan. During the whole flight I worked on files and made a schedule. I didn't sleep a minute as I wanted to get my work done. Charles kept his eyes on me. He only got up when he had to go to the toilet, which I can't understand because nothing can happen to me here.

We checked into the hotel and went to our room. Charles insisted we stay in the same room because the stalker could be there too. I've told him several times that I'll be fine on my own, but he doesn't want to hear it.

It was a miracle that he didn't force me to go to the track with him. I insisted on staying here so I could finish my work.

After his free practice he went straight to the hotel and went to shower.

"Get ready. we're going to a restaurant.", he said after he came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

My gaze wandered over his body. He's really gained muscle mass since the breakup. When my eyes met his face again, he had a big grin on his face.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Nope.", I said and looked away. I felt the warmth on my cheeks. fuck i blush.

He just laughed and dressed up. I got up and took out an outfit from my suitcase.

i decided on a white dress because it is still very warm here in the evenings

"We can go.", I said as I walked out of the bathroom. Charles was standing in front of the window and turned around. He was wearing a black shirt, black pants, black bandana and his glasses. "very colorful today.", I said and put on my air forces.

"You too.", he said and laughed. I grabbed my bag and we walked to the lobby.

"did we agree on how to dress?", Pierre said laughing. He was in all white and Kika in all black. We all started laughing.

We made our way to the garage of the hotel and drove to an restaurant.

"I reserved a table for four under the name of Leclerc", he said and the waitress led us to our table.

"Charles told us about your stalker. Do you know who it is?", Kika asked me.

"I have no idea. Maybe it could be a client's ex-husband. I've often received such mails but this time it really went too far. maybe he's mad because I helped my client get sole custody of her children. I've had a lot of cases like this in the past few weeks.", I explained.

"Probably. But take care of you babe.", she said and smiled at me.

"I will. I have a babysitter now.", I said and looked at Charles who was nodding after I said that.

"I wouldn't say babysitter. more like a Rottweiler looking out for you."

"more of a chihuahua.", I said and we both laughed.

"As long as you're safe, I don't care what breed.", he said and looked at me.

"you are such a good dog.", I joked and stroked his face like he was a dog. We all started laughing and he pulled me closer to him.

The evening was a lot of fun.

***

I'm back in Monaco and immediately began to do my work. Japan was okay for Charles. He finished P3.

Charles is already in Texas. I promised to fly to Texas before the race weekend starts. There's still a week to go and I still wanted to get some work done. He still had things to do in Texas, which is why he's already there.

I was in my office going through the files and making appointments. My phone rang and I answered it without seeing who it was.

"Azalea Martin. Hello?"

"I'm in front of your parents' house. Your mother is a very pretty woman. By the way, your father is there too. Didn't even know he was seriously ill. Too bad I have to do something to them if you don't finally do what I tell you.", A distorted voice rang out. I felt my stomach twist. I felt nauseous at the thought of something happening to my parents. My eyes started to fill with water. I could never forgive myself if something happened to my parents.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?", I asked with a trembling voice.

"Look at the Email I send you.", he said and I opened the email on my computer. It was a picture of my parents eating at the dining table. He is watching through the window.

"What do you want?"

"I want a very simple thing from you. Stay away from Charles. Block him on all social media and delete his number. I want to prove email me screenshots and i'll leave you and your family alone. if you don't, everyone you love will suffer. also Charles"

"Okay I'll do it.", I said weakly. If that's what he wants, then I'll do it. The main thing is that he leaves my family alone.

"You have ten minutes to send me the screenshots.", he said and hung up.

I immediately did what he wanted. I blocked him everywhere and deleted his number. I sent him the screenshots and deleted his emails. After that I called my mother.

"Hello Azalea. Everything okay?", i heard her voice over the phone.

"Maman. Is everything okay?"

"Yes Azalea. Is everything okay with you?"

"Yes it is. I just wanted to know how you're feeling. Hows papa feeling?"

"He is good. I heard you're with Charles again. You know we don't want you to be together Azalea.", my parents didn't like him. I never knew why but I think it's because I cried myself to sleep as a kid because he didn't liked me like I liked him. They always thought he was just playing with my feelings.

"Its over. Don't worry.", I said.

"I have to go. Papa has to go to the doctor. Why don't you come to visit us?"

"I'll come as soon as possible.", I said and rung up.

+++
Here you have your daily chapter babes. If I can do it, you'll get a second one today.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽