Twenty three - Tension

We all had breakfast together and then I went with Lando to buy an outfit for tonight. Charles wanted to come with me but Carlos insisted that he goes with him.

We walked through Milan and went to a store.

"There is good stuff here. We look first for me, then for you. you will need longer", Lando said. He tried on a plain black suit and was immediately satisfied.

"You look great.", I said and he bowed.

"I'll take this one. The blue one wasn't really my color.", he said and went back in the changing room.

"So now we look for you.", he said when he came out again. He ran straight to the women's department and handed me a few dresses. "Go try on."

"Yes boss.", I said and went to the changing room.

I tried them on and we turned it into a fashion show. He sat comfortably on the armchair and waited until I came out.

"Next. Pink isn't your color.", he said.

I had to try on eight dresses in total.

"So either the light blue one or the green one.", Lando said. I was wearing the light blue one and was spinning. He looked closely at the dress to make a decision. "take that", he said and i nodded.

We walked to the checkout and paid. As we were walking to the door Charles came in with Carlos and Daniel.

"Look who we have here.", Daniel said and hugged me after I hugged Carlos. He looked into my bag and smiled. "Good color choice."

"Thank you. I had a great help with me.", I said and looked at Lando.

"Believe me, she will blow your mind with this dress.", he said and I started giggling. Charles stared at me and I smiled at him.

"We have to go. See you Later.", Lando said and we went out.

"I'm just missing a matching bow for your dress. Everyone will freak out. We're gonna rock this.", he said while we were walking to the next shop.

After that we got something for lunch.

"I had so much fun with you today. You're the best friend.", he said and I smiled.

"You're my best friend too Lan. I love to spend time with you. you make me cry with laughter every time."
Its true. Every time we laugh we start to cry because he's so funny.

***

After lunch we got back to the hotel to get ready. I put on makeup and curled my hair to make it look voluminous. I put on the dress and nice silver high heels.

I put on matching silver jewelry and got out of the bathroom

"You look so beautiful.", he said with a smile.