Eight - Guilt

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

"Max?", I said as soon as she was out of earshot.

"Hm?", he faced me and he seemed unhappy.

"I want to wish you good luck with her. She is a loving person. Take care of her.", i said. I want her to know that i want peace between us and I have to accept that she is with him.

"Why are you saying that?", he asked skeptical.

"I want peace between her and me. And i don't want that she gets hurt a second time. So be better than me. Trust her.", i said and then we walked both to the elevator.

"Good night Charles.", she said as we reached their floor.

"Good night Mon amour.", i said as the doors closed again. I have to forget her again. Its the best.

I entered my room and Charlotte was already in bed.

I took off my clothes and laid down next to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me.

"I'm sorry, baby", i whispered in her ear and kissed her head.

***
The last day in the Netherlands. I planned something for Charlotte and me. I want to make it up to her.

"Good morning.", i said and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning and i take your apology.", she smiled. She heard me.

"I have planned something for us."

"What?"

"We're going to a beach and then I take you out on a date.", I told her.

"I'll get ready.", she gave me a peck in the lips and disappeared in the bathroom.

My phone vibrated and i looked at it. An Instagram notification and i answered.

I followed her on her Instagram and i saw a post which i didn't like