Twenty four - Sister-in-law

🔞 TW: Sexual acts. Skip if you don't want to read it. I'll mark when it's over. 🔞

I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. His gaze wandered over my half-naked body and mine over his upper body. I felt my thong soaked through. There was this sexual tension between us all evening. He knelt in front of me on the bed and grabbed the hem of my thong. He took it off me and now I was completely naked in front of him. I started blushing.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable. I've seen your body naked over a thousand times.", he said with a smirk.

He kissed my neck and his kisses traveled to my breasts. He kissed and sucked one and kneaded the other with his hand. I let out a groan. He rubbed his fingers against my nipple. His lips wandered down my stomach and the closer he got to my middle, my stomach tingled more and more. His movements were slow because he knows that makes me crazier about him. When he got where I wanted him, he licked me.

"You're completely wet.", he said with a big grin. He knows exactly what he has to do with me to make me so wet. He knows my body better than anyone. better than i do.

He started sucking on my clit and I moaned loudly. It felt damn good and he knew it. He alternated between licking and sucking and at one point he penetrated me with a finger. Then the second followed. His movement quickened. I grabbed his hair and tugged.

"Fuck Charles.", I moaned. I was so horny that I came within minutes. The sexual tension that had built up in my body over the evening disappeared.

He took his fingers out of me and licked them off. After that he put them in my mouth and i sucked on his fingers. I know it drives him crazy. just like he knows what drives me crazy, i know what drives him crazy. He got up and I knelt in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His cock jumped right in front of my face. He was rock hard. I looked him in the eyes and licked his cock before I put it in my mouth.

"Fuck.", he groaned and leaned his head back. His hand went behind my head and pushed me further to him, so that I had to choke. My movements quickened and he pulled my hair. I kept eye contact with him as I sucked his dick.

He pulled my face back, picked me up and pushed me onto the bed.

"Turn around.", he said and i did. I stretched out my ass and he slapped it. He thrust into me and slapped my ass again. My ass slapped against his body and the faster he got the louder the smack. He pushed out of me and I lay on my back.

"spread your legs baby.", he said and I did it.

He came between my legs and rubbed his cock on my clit. Without warning he thrust into me. I groaned loudly and clawed my fingers into the sheets of the bed. He kept changing his pace. He leaned over me, one hand on my neck and the other supporting himself. He looked me in the eye and slowly thrust into me over and over again.

"you feel so good. so tight." he moaned and kissed me. He grew so fast and his grip on my neck tightened. He straightened up and rubbed my clit as he thrust into me.

"Oh my god.", I moaned.

"Hell yes baby."

We both moaned and his movements quickened. I realized how close I am to cumming a second time.

"Charles!", I screamed. I was so damn close.

"Not yet baby."

"I can't hold it anymore. Oh fuck."

His movements inside me became faster and harder. He was about to come too.

"Now.", he said and we both reached our orgasm.