Five - Inches in between us

Race day. Max is nervous because he wants to win his home race.

"Stop. You're driving me crazy when you walk back and forth the whole time.", i said.

We arrived at the track a hour ago because they wanted to work an their strategy.

"Sorry. I'm just very nervous."

"not to be overlooked", i said laughing.

Max was talking to Christian when i got a message.

Pierre: Hey Lea, Do you want to meet after the race? So we can talk peacefully.

Me: yeah. You can pick me up at the Red Bull garage after the race.

"Max, is it okay if i meet Pierre later? He wants to talk because we haven't seen us in long time.", i asked.

"If it is just you and him then I'm fine with it.", he answered.

"Of course. Its just us.", i said and he nodded.

Max has to get ready for the race so i wished him good luck and kissed him, before he goes.

"Thank you, schatje.", he said and kissed me.

***

It was really close between Max and Charles but Max managed it good. He won his home race and I'm so proud of him.

I went with Checos wife to the podium because he was third.

Checo and Charles are already on the podium and Max entered now.

Everyone began to cheer. I cheered as well and Charles didn't seemed happy about it.

But he changed his mood when they began the champagne party. I walked back to the garage with Carola and the kids.

Max came to me and kissed me.

"I told ya.", i said and grinned.

"I'm so lucky with you.", he said.

"Oh come on. You always win.", i said and we laughed.

He had to go and do interviews and all that shit. So i waited outside the garage for Pierre.

"Can we go?", he scared me.

"God! Pierre! Why did you scared me?", i said and we both started laughing. He didn't end the race because of an accident so he was earlier ready.

We walked to his Car and of course he has to sign merchandise. After we get into his Car, he drove away.

"So where are you going to kidnap me?", i asked.

"How about a cafe?"

"Sounds nice.", i said.

We arrived at a cafe and sat down on a table in a corner. Pierre wrote Kika a message and then a waiter came to us.

"What can I bring you two?", the waiter asked us.

"For me an espresso and for her a cappuccino with almond milk and vegan whipped cream.", he said.