Thirty - Surprise

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

"Lan, I'm super nervous.", I said while I searched for a outfit.

"Aza, you can do this. Its just Charles."

"Yeah I'm nervous because it is Charles."

"Don't worry. It will be great. He is in a good mood."

"I hope so because my hormones are a roller coaster."

"Yeah I know.", he said and I gave him a warning look through my phone. He was already on the track so I called him via FaceTime.

"I'll get dressed and then I'll come. please pick me up at the entrance.", I said.

"I will Aza. See you later."

"Bye bye.", I said and hung up.

i decided on a black tight dress, tights and a huge blazer so i can still cover my stomach so charles would find out from me instead of someone else.

After I finished my make up, I texted Lando and made my way downstairs. Luckily, my taxi is already there, so I got in and he drove off straight away. When I got there, I took my passport out of my pocket and scanned it. Lando was already there and hugged me as soon as I arrived.

"He stands in front of his garage and is talking to Pierre. I'll take you there.", he said and I nodded. We walked through the paddock and I greeted everyone I knew with a hug.

"What is Sara doing with him?"

"Shit, I forgot to tell you that."

"Tell me what?"

"They aren't together but they are together. You know?"

"I don't understand."

"Well, they aren't a couple but they spend a lot of time together."

"Okay.", I just said.

"Don't let her irritate you."

"We'll see.", I said and we walked towards them.

Charles had his back to me so he hadn't seen me yet. Sara on the other hand did and she didn't look happy at all. Her eyes grew angrier the closer I got.

"Ignore her..", Lando said.

"Hey.", I said and as Lando said I ignored her.

Charles first had to realize that I stand behind him. When he realized it, he turned around and his eyes met mine. He didn't look good. Well he looks damn good but he looks like he hasn't slept in days. Pierre hugged me and I smiled at him.