Sixteen - Desire

"Message me when you land.", I said and hugged him.

"I'll do it. Call me if anything is up or you need someone to talk to.", he said and kissed my cheek. "take care."

"You too.", I said watching him go through security check.

After he left, I made my way to the hotel. I entered the lobby when someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the elevator. It was Charles.

"What is wrong with you?", i asked. I pulled away from his grip and glared at him.

"Did you break up with him after he told you?"

"Mind your own business?"

"did you?"

"We both decided to break up.", i said and he took my hand and led me to his room.

He kissed me right as the door slammed shut. He pressed me against the wall and his hands went to my hips. I bit his bottom lip and he hugged me. I felt him getting hard. I suddenly realized that he is still with Charlotte. I pushed him away from me.

"What?", he asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry. I talked to Charlotte and we decided both to break up and be just friends", he said.

🔞 TW: Sexual acts. Skip if you don't want to read it. I'll mark when it's over. 🔞

I walked up to him and kissed him. He was surprised because he thought I would go but pulled me closer to him. He started kissing my neck and my body got a wave of goosebumps. My stomach was tingling like crazy. He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. His kisses went to my chest. He opened my bra and took it off me as well. I let out a groan as he began sucking on my nipple.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes reflected lust. He grinned and pushed me onto the bed. He leaned over me and kissed me. His kisses traveled down my body until he reached my shorts. He took off my shorts and thong. He spread my legs and began kissing my inner thigh. He placed kisses everywhere until he finally got where I wanted him the most. I groaned loudly as he began to lick and suck on my clit. As he does so, one of his fingers entered me. He stuck another finger inside me and his movements quickened. It didn't take long for me to come. He got up and took off his shirt and jeans.

"I hope you're still on birth control. I don't have a condom with me." he said while taking off his boxershorts and i nodded.

He pulled me towards him by my legs, turned me over and pulled me up by my hips. He slapped my ass and rubbed his tip against me. suddenly he entered me without warning. I groaned out loud. I was wet enough so that his cock could easily fill me completely.

"You feel so good.", he moaned. He got faster and rougher after a while. He grabbed my hair and pulled on it.

"oh god Charles.", i moaned.

He kept changing his pace. Sometimes he became slow and gentle and then faster and rougher again. He pushed out of me and I lay down on my back. I spread my legs and he leaned over me. He kissed me and at the same time he entered me again. He picked up speed and I scratched his back. We both groaned. At some point he got so fast that I was about to come.

"Charles!" I screamed and he just grinned. He knew I was coming any moment so he slowed his pace to torment me while we looked each other deep in the eyes.

"did you forget? You can't come until I come baby.", he whispered. I bit my lip and he picked up speed again.

"Get ready", he said and after a few seconds we both came.