Twenty one - Rooftop

"And and the winner is... AZALEA MARTIN!!!!", Lando screamed and everyone joined him.

"Yes baby!", I said as I was getting up and hugged Lando. We were jumping while we hugged and the others joined except Charles and Sara. We acted like I won a Championship for real.

"What? You were only 0.034 seconds faster than me.", he said unbelievably.

We let go from our group hug and I looked at Charles proudly of myself.

"Congratulations.", Charles said grinning and hugged me as well.

"Oh thank you.", I said laughing in his chest. Sara cleared her throat as we hugged for too long. I sighed and we broke the hug.

"You were amazing. How about becoming a professional driver too?", Lando joked.

"I don't want to deprive you all of the chance of a title as world champion.", I said and we all started laughing.

The evening was amazing. We laughed a lot. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun without alcohol.

"Guys you should probably get some rest. Tomorrow will be very stressful.", Kika said and got up. The boys agreed. We all got up as well said goodbye to each other.

"Meet me on the rooftop in ten minutes.", Charles whispered in my ear as I hugged him

"Okay."

"Good night.", we said and then walked in different directions.

Lando insisted to carry my stuff.

"What is in you bag pack? Its so heavy.", he said.

"I need my stuff.", I said with a shrug.

We entered his room and I lay down on the couch.

"You can have my bed."

"What? No Lan. I have no problem to sleep on the couch.", I said but he insisted.

After a few minutes I got up and walked towards the door.

"Lan, I'll be right back.", I said and walked out of his room as fast as I could so he wouldn't ask me any questions.

I took the elevator to the top and took the remaining stairs to the hotel roof. Charles was already there, leaning against the railing. The view looked stunning. Singapore at night looks just beautiful.

"Hey why did you want to see me?" He turned to me and smiled. I walked to him and also leaned against the railing.

"I just wanted to spend time alone with you."

"Do you miss having me all to yourself?", I joked.

"Yes. I haven't seen you in weeks. My thoughts were only about you."

"I'm sorry I ignored you."

"It's okay. I get it.", he looked over at me and we locked eyes with each other.

"I'm glad to have you back in my life.", he said.

"Me too."

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He came closer to me without breaking eye contact.

"You have the most beautiful eyes in the world",I said without thinking. He smiled and his lips touched mine. He pulled me closer to him at my waist. Our kiss was a mixture of passion and lust. I put my hands around his neck. My stomach was tingling like crazy. I felt him getting hard.

I pulled away from him because I want to take things slow and smiled at him. He hugged me and placed a kiss on my head. We stood there hugging and enjoying the view. I felt so safe in his arms. I just hope we work out this time because I couldn't bear to lose him a second time.