Part 1

A cute boy was sleeping when the sunlight hit his face, he looked to his side and saw his husband sleeping, he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

After he was done with his morning routine, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself and his husband. Meanwhile Yoongi just woke up and didn't find Jimin beside him. He came downstairs and saw Jimin, but Jimin didn't notice him. Yoongi went to back hug Jimin, he flinched when he got back hugged. He turned around to see a smiling Yoongi.
Jimin: good morning babe.
Yoongi: good morning honey, why did you leave me in bed alone?
Jimin: because I have to make breakfast so you can eat before you go to work.
Yoongi: but still you didn't give me my morning kiss, that's unfair.
Jimin: oh baby, I am not going to kiss you, then your breath stinks. (teases Yoongi)

Yoongi makes a done face.
Jimin bursts out laughing after seeing Yoongi's funny done face, Yoongi smirked and pulled Jimin closer and attached his lips. They were kissing roughly like it was their first and last kiss.

After some time Jimin couldn't breathe so they pulled away.
Jimin: are you trying to kill me or what?
Yoongi started laughing and then said.
Yoongi: of course not, I love you too much to do that (smirking)
Jimin: okay- okay go sit down and I will bring the food.

Jimin came with the food and put it on the table, they began eating and talking about random stuff.

Time skip after they were done eating.
Yoongi gave Jimin the last kiss on the lips and went to the office. Jimin started cleaning up and after that he decided to go and watch some k-drama.

Author pov.
Okay so I think I will give you guys an introduction to Yoongi and Jimin, now that they both are doing something.

Name: Min (Park) Jimin.
Age:26.
profession: works as a bartender at a popular club.
Brother: Park Hoseok.
Best friend: Kim Taehyung.
Personality: sweet boy, a little protective towards Yoongi, rich, kind-hearted, but can be a sassy bitch if you do something he hates.
Husband: Min Yoongi.

Name: Min Yoongi.
Age:29.
Profession: works as the CEO of The Min company.
Brother: Min Jungkook.
Best friends: Kim Seokjin.
Personality: cold towards others but is lovely towards family and Jimin, doesn't like people, sleepy cat, rich, is protective towards Jimin.
Husband: Park Jimin.

Author pov.
Backstory of how Yoonmin met each other.
Jimin was a bartender, and one day when Jimin was working his shift a boy came with his friends and sat near Jimin. Jimin finds one of the boys attractive, but he was too shy to go talk with him and even if he gets a chance, he can't go and ask him about his number, because he is at work, but luckily the boy got up and went towards Jimin.

Pov 2 years ago.
Jimin: hi sir, what drink can I make you?
??: hi can I get 3 of the best drink you have, please?
Jimin: of course sir.
Yoongi: you can call me Yoongi.
Jimin: okay sir- I mean Yoongi it's on the way (proud of himself that he didn't stuttered)

Yoongi smiled at Jimin, and then left to the table, where his friend was sitting. After some time, Jimin came to the table that Yoongi and his friend were sitting on with the drinks.
Jimin overheard them talk about him, he heard that one of them wanted his number, and his name. Jimin blushes at the thought that one of them wanted his number, but he was not so sure if it actually was him that they were talking about, he still hoped that it was him and that the one that wanted his number was Yoongi.

Jimin walked over to their table with the drinks and before he walked away, Yoongi called him.
Yoongi: hey... can I ask you a question?
Jimin: yes of course.(smiling+nervous)
Yoongi: can I get your number and name? (Nervous as well)
Jimin: YEAH!! I-I mean y-yeah no p-problem (blushing)

Jimin gave his number and name to Yoongi and then walked away with a shy and embarrassed face, he was so embarrassed at his reaction to Yoongi asking for his number, but at the same time so was he so happy at the thought that Yoongi wanted his number and maybe was interested in him.

Author pov.
Yoongi was looking at Jimin all the time while Jimin was working and Jimin was feeling that someone was looking at him, so he took a look and found Yoongi smiling at him he got shy and looked away. After some time Jimin's shift was over and he was packing his things, he bit his goodbyes and left. He got home and took a bath, and made his dinner, it was pretty late so he was a bit tired, he ate his dinner, and cleaned up after himself then got to his bedroom and throw himself at the bed, he took his phone and was just staring at it.

Jimin: should I text him or not...
After a lot of thinking, he decided to text him first, he didn't know what to say he was nervous, "what if I text something fucked up" "what can I text him" all those thoughts were fucking with his mind. He ended up with ...

Jimin: hey
Yoongi: oh hey I didn't expect you to text me
Jimin: so you didn't want me to text you?
Yoongi: no no!! That's not what I meant I am just a bit surprised
Jimin: oh okay😅
Yoongi: what are you doing?
Jimin: I am just lying on the bed... you?
Yoongi: nice... I just got done taking a bath and now I'm getting dressed

Jimin got shy of the thought of Yoongi getting dressed. They texted each other for one and a half hours before saying good night to each other.

Months go by and they became closer to each other, they even started going on small dates, their feelings became stronger and stronger...

Hi y'all this is the first part of my story I hope it's good and not to boring
Also the book is going to get better.
Please vote and comments your thoughts 💜