Part 13 smut

"Jennie was so surprised she did not expect Hana to go that far just because of a crush."
——————————————

Yoongi's pov
"Ahh finally" he closed his eyes and laid down on his chair, he was finally done making sure that Hana and Sam never will get a job as long they live. "I want Jimin so bad" he said to himself before getting up to go find Jimin.

Meanwhile Jimin was still to focused to tell Jennie everything that happened, all the details. He didn't care if anyone would hear him or not. He told Jennie about the 'little' prank he made and Jennie was terrified.
Jennie: I will make sure not to make you mad in any kind of way
Jimin: haha I-
Yoongi: same here he is terrifying
Jimin: hey babe

Jimin came to Yoongi while smiling and hugging him.
Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear
"Can we go home I am really hard and I am craving to feel you." After hearing that Jimin smirked and whispered back "do you need my help" "I would love if you helped me." After saying that he kissed Jimin, making out with him.
Jinnie: stop before you both eat each other for real
Yoongi: you are just jealous because you're single and lonely
Jinnie: Jimin please take your man before I take his rock and throw it out the window
Yoongi: don't you dare touch my baby!!

They started arguing with each other and Jimin was just looking at them while laughing he couldn't believe that his friend and husband was so childish.
Jimin: okay okay stop arguing I want to go home
Yoongi: okay I will stop let's go home babe
Jennie: cringe (whispering expecting no one to hear that, but she is so unlucky because the one and only Min Yoongi heard her)
Yoongi: what did you say huh?!
Jennie: I didn't s-say anything sir
Yoongi: that's what I thought
Jimin: I thought you said that you would stop arguing 🙂
Yoongi: sorry come let's go I can't wait anymore I want you (he whispered the last part in Jimin's ear making Jimin smirk)

They left to the car holding hands, they were talking about their friends. How and when will they tell them about today. They also missed them so they wanted to invite them over.

Some moments later they arrived home. Yoongi didn't hesitate to take Jimin in his arms and bring him to their bedroom. They came to the bed and Yoongi threw him gently on the bed. Yoongi came right after and got on top of him kissing his lips down to his jawline and then to his neck. He was sucking and biting making Jimin moan in pleasure and a little pain. Yoongi slowly took his hands under Jimin's shirt touching and pining Jimin's nipples. After a lot of sucking, biting and pinching nipples Yoongi finally took Jimin's shirt off and of course his own one also. Now they were half naked in front of each other.
Yoongi started sucking Jimin's one nipple and took the other in his hand massaging it.

While Yoongi was sucking and playing with the other, Jimin took Yoongi's hair on his and to push him more into his chest. Yoongi's hand traveled down to Jimin's pants and took them slowly off revealing a hard red cock, after taking Jimin's pants off he also took his own off.

Jimin stopped Yoongi from sucking him more, he got on top of him and sat on his hips.
Jimin: now it's my time to make you feel good
Yoongi: do what ever you wants I am all yours baby boy

Jimin stroke Yoongi's semi-hard dick a few times before he got down of Yoongi hips and down to his dick giving it kitty kissed and licking on the tip, making Yoongi let a few moans out.
Yoongi: stop t-teasing and t-take it in ahh

Jimin smirked before taking Yoongi all the way in. Yoongi moaned at the pleasure, Jimin's mouth was so warm around Yoongi's dick.
Yoongi: ahhh it so good faster baby

Jimin hummed sending shivers through Yoongi's body. He went faster and deeper then before.
Yoongi: b-babe I am c-close ahh

Jimin stopped his moves and took Yoongi out of his mouth which made Yoongi let out a unsatisfied groan.
Yoongi: why did y-you stop I was close
Jimin: because I am a tease hehe i am tired good night

He kissed Yoongi and quickly laid down on his side back facing a confused Yoongi.
Yoongi looked at Jimin and then he started smirking moving towards Jimin hugging him from behind.
Yoongi: babe you need to help me
Jimin: babe I am tired (smirking)

Yoongi just smiled and looked at the naked Jimin and then smirked himself. He took his hands and spreader Jimin's ass checks and entered two fingers in his hole.

Jimin let out a moan and then he suddenly felt something inside him. Yoongi slowly moved his fingers in and out making Jimin moan louder then before.

After Yoongi felt that Jimin was stretched enough, he took his fingers out and placed his tip on Jimin's asshole.

He slightly pushed himself in Jimin.
Jimin was moaning he was shocked that this position was surprisingly comfortable.
Yoongi: babe I am close where do you want it?
Jimin: mhhh in me p-please come i-in me ahh
Yoongi: as you ahh wish mhhh

Yoongi came with a deep ass moan, he felt relieved after that round. Yoongi forgot that Jimin still haven't received his cum, so then he took himself out, making Jimin confused as fuck.
Jimin: b-babe I s-still need y-you
Yoongi: oh...you know what I am so tired and I can't even keep my eyes open good night

Jimin looked at him in disbelief but got an idea. He slowly went towards Yoongi and sat on his waist. Yoongi still had his eyes closed, making Jimin smirk again taking Yoongi's little friend in front of his hole and just pushed himself down.

They both let out a moan when Jimin started moving up and down fast and deep.
Jimin: ahh I t-though you were s-sleeping? (Smirking that his little plan worked)
Yoongi: mhh your so tight  ahh around me it's amazing ahh

Jimin fasting his speed and was about to come.
Jimin: ahh babe I am r-really close ahhh
Yoongi: same ahh

Jimin was basically jumping at this point, he came after few seconds but Yoongi needed some more time which Jimin gave him. He didn't stop his movements even though he is overwhelmed he wanted Yoongi to come in him again.
Few more sloppy thrust and Yoongi finally came making Jimin collapse on Yoongi.

Hi guys as you can see this caption was not just a smut part the smut part came in the middle, but I still wrote it was a smut part 👍
I hope you liked it
See y'all in the next part