Part 5

"And then he let go of her smirking before leaving."
——————————————

Jimin passed by Jennie again and she looked at him a little bit confused, because when he came he was happy and smiled, but now he is looking dangerously mad and because of her being curious, and Jimin's friend she asked him if everything was fine, he turned around and his eyes softened.
Jimin: yeah Jennie everything is fine but I have a question.
Jennie: what is it Jiminie? (Said a little bit worried)
Jimin: is there a new secretary named Hana by any chance?
Jennie: yeah she is new here, why are you asking? Have she done something wrong?
Jimin: she was really rude and she said that Yoongi is her soon to be husband she also said that I am a slut (irritated)
Jennie: oh what a bitch I mean she has only been here for 2 weeks and I have hated her since she began working here
Jimin: I understand why you think she's a bitch
Jennie: exactly!! But what did you do after she said that?
Jimin: oh don't worry I just gave her some of her own medicine
Jennie: please don't tell me that you slapped her
Jimin: I didn't say that but you are right 😏
Jennie: I knew it but I hope that she will stop being a bitch

Jimin and the receptionist started laughing really hard and loudly Jimin even feel on the floor while laughing 😂
But they stopped once they heard a deep voice behind them. Jennie was the first that turned towards the voice and when Jimin heard Yoongi's name he stood up faster when he fell (sorry but I had to😂)

He went to his smiling husband and gave him a side hug.
Yoongi: what was so funny that made Jimin on the floor?
Jennie: oh sir just made a joke hehe
Jimin: oh yeah that's right😅
Yoongi: well, can I hear the joke?
Jimin: oh babe I am sure that you still haven't had your lunch yet so I made some so come let's go eat some food~
Yoongi: okay baby

They both went to Yoongi's office but then they saw Hana get out of there with swollen eyes, and a red cheek while fixing her hair and dress but she noticed them walking towards her so she whipped her tears away and forced a smile on her disgusting face.

Jimin smirked after he made eye contact with her he could see that she had fear in them. Yoongi noticed that Jimin was smirking but he waited till they where in his office to ask why.

Hana walked past them with her forced smile. They came in the office, Jimin sitting on Yoongi's lab while Yoongi was feeding him and himself, after they were done eating there was a to long silence which Yoongi broke.
Yoongi: baby why were you smirking while looking at Hana?
Jimin: what do you mean (with innocent eyes)
Yoongi: babe I know that look of yours
Yoongi: you have probably done something or you are going to do something
Jimin: Babe I mean it i don't know what you're talking about
Yoongi: okay if you say so

20 minutes later
Yoongi was still working and a evil plan came in Jimin's mind, he walked towards Yoongi while slowly taking his shirt off, Yoongi didn't even notice him until Jimin came and pulled the chair towards himself and turned it around so Yoongi was facing him
Yoongi: what are you doing baby?
Jimin: oh nothing I am just bored so I wanna play a little bit with that.

Jimin pointed at Yoongi's clothes dick
Yoongi smirked at him and took Jimin's hand to his dick so that Jimin could touch it, and so he could see that he also wanted him. Jimin when pressed on Yoongi's dick cursing him to moan a little, after Jimin heard the moan he pressed a little bit harder cursing him to again let out a heavy moan.
Jimin: already hard
Yoongi: ahh Jimin you ahh cursed a problem that you are the only one that can help with

Jimin when opened Yoongi's pants and slowly started pulling them down but it was a little bit difficult because Yoongi was sitting down
Jimin: babe you have to help me to take them of

Yoongi laughing looking at the frustration that was in Jimin's face
He took them half off, with his underwear and sat down again. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's dick not to harsh, he started moving his hand up and down first slow but when his speed became faster, he took the dick in his mouth giving Yoongi a nice blowjob he took him in deep and fast Yoongi was moaning and pushing his dick even deeper than he already was.

Jimin stopped what he was going when he heard someone knocking at the door he took Yoongi's dick out of his mouth, he went to open the door and smirked after hearing Yoongi trying to catch his breath and trying to take his pants back on. He opened the door after taking his shirt back on. And who he saw made his smile disappear from his lips.

If you still haven't got who it was it's Hana she was looking at Jimin and when to Yoongi and she noticed that Yoongi was sweating and still breathing heavily she looked a little bit embarrassed she knew what they were doing, she was not just embarrassed but also angry, she came out of her own world after hearing Jimin's voice
Jimin: what do you want? (annoyed)
Yoongi: Jimin why are you being rude? (Trying to take control of his breath again)
Jimin gave Yoongi the death glare and Yoongi stopped talking right away (powerful bottom~)
Jimin: good... now tell me what do you want?
Hana: I have the file for Yoongi that he asked me to bring (saying while smiling wide to Yoongi)
Yoongi: oh yeah that's right

Before Hana started walking she made sure to take her dress a little bit down, so that her collar bones and chest was shown, Jimin noticed it but he couldn't do anything about it or could he? When she walked past Jimin she gave him a smirked and that was it for Jimin, he took his foot out so that she would trip over it and fall and that was what happened 😂

He was trying hard not to laugh and before he would have burst out laughing he said
Jimin: oh no are you okay did you get hurt
(sarcastic)
Hana: thanks (with attitude and rudeness in her voice)
Jimin: oh honey I was not talking to you I was asking the poor floor😏
Yoongi: oh what happened are you okay he was about to help her but then he saw Jimin looking at him like "If you help her you'll be the one asking for help". Jimin gave her his hand to help her but she pushed his hand away and got up herself she didn't forgot to show of her chest, while bending over, she saw that Yoongi wasn't paying attention to her he was just looking at Jimin, she got up and gave him the files and left annoyed.

Hi y'all I hope you're enjoying reading this as much as I am enjoying writing it.
Please vote and comment
😩👌