Part 23

"He was dirty talking to you and you were enjoying it all"
——————————————

You came on his dick and he came inside you.
J-hope: ahh baby it feel so good in you not gonna lie
Y/N: and it feel so good to have you in me

He was about to pull out but you stopped him.
Y/N: keep it inside and sleep
J-hope: are you sure it will hurt tomorrow baby.
Y/N: yes now let's sleep

J-hope nodded and pushed in again. You let out an satisfied moan and leaned up on J-hope and felt asleep.

The next morning.
Y/N woke up and saw J-hope already starring at her.
J-hope: good morning sunshine
Y/N: good morning babe
Y/N: babe can you take your little friend out please😳
J-hope: oh sorry I totally forgot

He took it out and got up.
You were looking at him take it out and then he got up. You smirked.
Y/N: nice ass
J-hope: not better then yours😏

He wore is clothes and came to you. You signaled him to come and carry you. He gave you one of his oversized shirts and then came to you.
J-hope: babe put this on and when I will carry you

You quietly wore it and then made the same grabby hands as before. He smiled at your cuteness and carried you to the kitchen.
J-hope: so what do you want to eat babe?
Y/N: pancakes please sir
J-hope: okay ma'am
You giggle and he put you on one of the chairs so he could begin making the food.

Time skip 3 day after
A/N pov.
So J-hope and Y/N was now sitting on their bed cuddling while watching a movie. And in the middle of it, one of their phone rang.
Y/N: babe who's phone is ringing?
J-hope: I think it's mine

J-hope took his phone and saw that it was Jimin who was calling.
J-hope: hey Jimin what's up?
Jimin: well Jin and Namjoon wanted us to help them move in to their new house. Wanna join?
J-hope: of course we are on the way. Where should we meet?
Jimin: Jin's house the others are already there (Moan)
J-hope: Jimin what was that?
Jimin: what do you mean hyung😳
J-hope: where are you and Yoongi?
Jimin: o-on the way
J-hope: are you both having-
Jimin: NOO~
Jimin: bye hyung see you at Jin's house
J-hope: b-

And the call ended. J-hope looked confused and then looked over to you and saw you laughing silently, so he joined you and laughed with you. After a good laughter you both got ready to go.
After getting ready you both went to the car and left.

10 minutes after and you guys arrived to Jin's house. The door was open so you just went in. The house was full off cardboard boxes and everyone was laughing and talking while doing their work.
J-hope: hey everyone we are here~~
Jin: oh you arrived hi
Y/N: hi Jin hyung so what can we help with?
Jin: please come and help carry those boxes to the truck there

He pointed to a big truck which was open as well. You both nodded and started doing the job. After hours of packing, you were finally done and the house looked so empty.
Jin: ahh finally done
Namjoon: yeah that was hard
Jungkook: now can we go to your new house and actually see how it is there?
Everyone: hell yeah

Jin and Namjoon drove first sense they only knows the location. Everyone drove after them. After some time they arrived to the new house and it was bigger then the last one and really beautiful. They came inside the house and everyone was jungshooked it looked perfect, a dream house. (But empty)
Jin: I will hire some people to design where the things will be and they would do the work
Namjoon: okay babe and I will find a place so we can sleep overnight

Jin nodded and left to another room so he could call someone professional interior designer. After he ended the call, he went to the other members and told them that someone professional will be here by an hour.
Namjoon: babe I booked a room for 2 days at a luxury hotel, does that sound good?
Jin: perfect and thanks guys for your help today we really appreciate that
Yoongi: no problem we are brothers and brothers are always there for each other
Taehyung: yeah Yoongi hyung has a point, we will always help each other

They shared a warm hug and then they waited for the interior designers to come so they could leave.

Time skip 1 hour later and they finally came. Jin came then one of the keys and then they all left, leaving the interior designers alone.

Time skip 5 hours later.
Jin's pov.
We are currently sitting in a restaurant, eating and talking, but what Jimin said made me blush and I think everyone noticed that.
Jimin: so guys what have you planned for your honeymoon I mean like your wedding is only 2 days away so have you planned anything?
Namjoon: well we have planned that our honeymoon is going to be in New Zealand and I don't think you wants to get more details of what we will be doing in the honeymoon
J-hope: no please don't say anything i still wants to go to sleep without nightmares

Everyone laughed and got done eating and paying. It was getting late so yoonmin, taekook and Y/NxJ-hope drove to their home, while namjin drove to the hotel.

After sometime they arrived and got in the hotel, they got to their room and Jin throw himself on the bed, Namjoon joined right after. Namjin was cuddling with each other until they eventually felt asleep.

Hey finally I am done with this part I hope you guys liked it. The next part is coming soon👏