Part 9

"Hana: I mean so we can discuss more about the upcoming meeting with the Kim company (shy)"
——————————————

(Yoongi notice Jimin taking his pants down but he couldn't stop him. Yoongi's red soft dick was facing him, he took it in his hands and putted it in his mouth)
Yoongi: oh of cours- ahh mhh mh
Yoongi moaned out (not to loud though).

He was still overwhelmed of their last session. He made eye contact with a smirking Jimin.
Hana: sir is everything alright?
Yoongi looked up to meet Hana's worried eyes.
Yoongi: oh y-yeah I-I just ahhh
Hana: sir are you sure?
Yoongi: y-yes it's just really h-hot in here mhhh

Hana smirked thinking that it was because of her, Yoongi was feeling hot but what she didn't know was that Jimin was sucking Yoongi fast under the table.

Hana's pov
Oh so I am making him feel hot huh I knew it, I knew he would rather choose me over that bitch Jimin huh. Maybe this is a sign that I should seduce him and finally make him mi-

Hana got interrupted by Yoongi slightly moaning Jimin's name. She got confused and mad at the same time, after sometime of just staring at Yoongi, she looked at the floor and saw clothes on there, she finally understood what made Yoongi feel hot and that it wasn't actually her.
Yoongi: ah Hana maybe it will be best if w-we talk about this tomorrow~
Hana: oh y-yeah your right bye sir

Hana left feeling pissed, she stated to feel like if she doesn't do anything now she would probably lose Yoongi to Jimin (A/N: 😒)

She started to think about a plan so she could confess to Yoongi but it was so difficult because Jimin was with him all the time, she need something or someone to distract Jimin so she could get some alone time with Yoongi "oh just wait Park Jimin, Yoongi is going to be mine soon"
She said to herself while walking towards her car.
End of Hana's pov.

Meanwhile with yoonmin
Yoongi: ah babe I am ahh r-really close mhh keep going ahh s-so g-good
Yoongi came in Jimin's mouth while breathing heavily, letting go a deep satisfied sigh.
Yoongi: damn you love to tease me don't you? (Said while trying to catch his breath and looking down at Jimin)
Jimin: I do because it's so funny to see you struggling to talk while I am sucking on my lollipop.

(A/n: don't ask... I can't explain why I wrote that🙂)

Jimin came up from under the table and picked up his clothes that where on the floor. He smirked to himself knowing how pissed Hana must have been after seeing them on the floor all messed up, but he couldn't care less he loved the feeling of her hating him more and more.

After Jimin was done picking up all his clothes from the floor, he looked at Yoongi who was staring at him shamelessly. He slowly began wearing his clothes holding a fast eye contact with Yoongi
Jimin: if you keep on staring your eyes will pop out of your face~

Yoongi laughed coming towards Jimin and pulled him in a warm kiss. After a good long kiss, they pulled away staring at each other with love in their eyes.
Yoongi: I love you so much that you can't even imagine it

Jimin giggled and smiled softly.
Jimin: I am lucky to have you by my side my handsome husband

They kissed again and started packing their thing so they can head home.

It took them some minutes to pack their stuff and leave to their car.

They talked and laughed all the way home, it was perfect, for both of them.

After 15 minutes of driving they came home and the first thing Jimin did after entering the house was to run to the living room and collapse at the sofa.
Jimin: it was a tiring day but I loved it
Yoongi: yeah but babe ain't you hungry
Jimin: oh yeah kinda maybe I should make something for dinner
Jimin: what do you want to eat for dinner babe?
Yoongi: it's okay I will make food you go and take some rest
Jimin: are you sure...you don't need any help?
Yoongi: it's okay but what do you want to eat?
Jimin: babe can you make some bibimbap
Yoongi: no problem, now go and rest I will call you when the food is done okay?
Jimin: okay I am in our room

Yoongi went to the kitchen to make some food for them both. 10 minutes into cooking, he heard a whimper sound behind him, he saw a bored looking Jimin smiling at him.
Yoongi: what is wrong Jiminie
Jimin: I am bored of waiting and I am also hungry (pouting)
Yoongi: aw look the food is done now go and sit down at the table okay?
Jimin: okiii

Jimin went to the table waiting impatiently and finally the food came. Yoongi gave him his plate and they started eating while talking.

Time skip
A/N pov
After Yoongi and Jimin were done eating and cleaning up after themselves, they came and sat on the couch and watched a movie together.

The movie ended and Jimin fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi looked at Jimin and smiled for himself, he carefully got up and took Jimin in his arms and went towards their bedroom.

He came in and putted Jimin at the bed with a kiss on his cheek, but he saw Jimin was a little bit uncomfortable because he still had his jeans and t-shirt on, he went to their closet and grabbed 2 pairs of shorts.

Yoongi got back and started changing his clothes he putted the shorts on and came towards Jimin shirtless and removed his shirt too, Yoongi knew that Jimin liked sometimes to sleep shirtless, he gave Jimin the last kiss on his forehead and went to dreamland.

Time skip to the next day
Yoongi was the first one to wake up, he looked at Jimin and gave him a good morning kiss it made Jimin wake up.
Yoongi: good morning honey
Jimin: good morning babe (yawning)
Yoongi: I am going to take a shower wanna join?
Jimin: why not

The lovely couple took a bath and fresh up together and after they were done with that, they came to make some breakfast and go to the office together (Jimin likes to go to the office with Yoongi instead of being home alone)

Time skip at Yoongi's front door
Yoongi: babe I have a meeting in about 10 minutes so if you want you can be at my office or you can just go and sit with Jennie
Jimin: okay baby
Yoongi: but remember not to disturb her while she is working I want her to do her job okay?
Jimin: yeah yeah you grumpy cat don't worry. Now go to the meeting
Yoongi: but I need my good bye kiss (wide smile)
Jimin came closer to Yoongi and pulled him in a kiss. They kissed for some minutes and then pulled out
Jimin: happy now?
Yoongi: more then happy

Yoongi left to the meeting and Jimin left to Jennie. But what they didn't know was that there was someone looking at them with so much jealousy (guess who😒)...