Part 3 smut

"what if I wants you to fuck the shit out of me~"
——————————————

After Jimin said that Yoongi lifted him in his arms as Jimin crossed his legs around Yoongi's waist, Yoongi took Jimin upstairs to their bedroom while kissing him.

They reach their bedroom but Yoongi didn't stop kissing Jimin, he opens the door and entered still holding Jimin in his arms, he went to the bed and threw Jimin on it, and hovers above him.
Yoongi: are you okay with this baby
Jimin: y-yes I am
Yoongi: good to know (he kissed his lips harshly as his hands were busy taking both their shirts off.)
Yoongi: you are hot baby boy and only mine

Jimin blushed at the compliment and Yoongi giggled at his shy baby
Yoongi started to suck Jimin's nipple and was playing with the other one. Jimin let out a moan, he could feel Yoongi smirking while sucking his nipple.

Yoongi put his entire body pressure on him, he pressed his rough lips onto Jimin's soft one while kissing him hungrily.
Yoongi left Jimin's now swollen lips and attacked his neck sucking it like there was no tomorrow, Jimin was a moaning mess under Yoongi and Yoongi loved the fact that it was him that gave him that much pleasure.

Yoongi was giving love bites and hickeys on the neck, he started going down to Jimin's stomach sucking and licking it, but before he could go any lower Jimin stopped him and made him look at him and then kissed him after some minutes of kissing he pulled away, he was staring at Jimin while trying to catch up his breath
Yoongi: Do you know how long I have been waiting for this moment?
Jimin: what about you show me instead of talking so much (he said while bitting his lips)
Yoongi: as you wish baby
After he said that he quickly went to take his pants off same did Jimin and barely after 10 seconds they were naked in front of each other, Yoongi was looking at Jimin like he was going to eat him up (A/N: maybe he is going to eat him up if you know what I mean 😉)

Yoongi attacked Jimin's chest and started sucking his nipple while his hand was going towards Jimin's ass, spreading his ass checks and without a warning 1 finger entered inside of Jimin, Yoongi could see that it was hurting Jimin so he tried kissed him to distract the pain Jimin was feeling and it helped, Jimin didn't notice that Yoongi had added 2 more fingers. He was thrusting extremely fast inside of Jimin. Jimin was a moaning mess, he was sweating and was trying to match Yoongi's movements.
Jimin wanted more, he wanted Yoongi's dick "Ah ah ahh Hyung I mhh want more i-it feels a-amazing, " Jimin said, "Sorry I couldn't hear you what do you want" Yoongi was smirking at his struggling baby "I-I want y-you inside of m-me ahhh" after Yoongi heard that he immediately took his fingers out of Jimin's red hole and replaced it with his hard big dick, Jimin was feeling pain from the sudden stretch. Yoongi tried his best to not hurt his baby he tried to distract him from the pain by kissing him, giving love bites, sucking his neck, and last but not least stroking his dick which helped, Jimin calmed down.

After one last push, he was completely inside of Jimin a few minutes went by without movement, but Jimin started to feel needier. He tapped Yoongi's shoulder giving him the idea that he has adjusted his size, Yoongi smirked and started moving back and forth, first slowly but after some thrust, he started to go inhumanly fast and the only thing Jimin could do was moan, Yoongi's name which made Yoongi needier than before so he went harder and faster (if that's even possible sorry I can't with myself 😂😭)
Jimin: ahh i-it feels s-so g-good ahh aah
Yoongi grabbed Jimin's cock in his hands and started jerking him off which made Jimin moan out of pleasure. Jimin was panting heavily because of the pleasure he was feeling. Yoongi left Jimin's dick and grabbed his hands and pinned them over his head and started thrusting harder making Jimin shake in pleasure.

Yoongi started sucking his chest and playing with the nipples
Jimin: ahh Y-yoongi a-ahh t-too much
Yoongi just continued what he was doing getting more turned on by Jimin's moans. Some of Jimin's tears escaped from his eyes. They could both feel themselves getting closer. Yoongi increased his pace, both screamed out and came at the same time.

Yoongi took slowly his little friend out of Jimin and collapses next to him.
Yoongi while panting: wow t-that was amazing
Jimin: y-yeah it was (a little sad)
Yoongi: is everything okay?
Jimin: y-yeah b-but can we have another round (shy)
Yoongi: oh baby but it gonna hurt tomorrow
Jimin: but I want you pls (blushing so damn much)
Yoongi: as you want but don't blame me tomorrow ~

Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence because Jimin smashed their lips on each other.
Jimin: you talk too much you know that?
Yoongi: haha sorry I guess
Jimin: what do you think about if I ride you this time huh?
Yoongi made Jimin sit on his lap and made them both comfortable
Yoongi: do whatever you want to I am all yours😏
A/N: Hey Jimin just so you know you are going to regret that choice tomorrow honey
Jimin: WTF how long have you been here
A/N: do you really wanna know that 😉
Jimin blushed so much and Yoongi noticed that
Yoongi: okay okay now go, you perverted girl
A/N: eXcUsE mY sIr I am not a pervert 🙂
Yoongi: says the girl that is looking at us having sex huh
A/N: uhh I think I heard my mom calling me I have to go bye hehe
Yoongi: Tsh what a crazy girl
A/N: I heard that you cat
Yoongi: I am gonna kill you asshole fuck off
A/N: bye.
Yoongi: 😑so where were we at baby boy😏

Jimin hid his face in Yoongi's chest while blushing so badly, Yoongi smirked and they started again.
(I can't take myself seriously anymore🙂)

A/N: hey you unholy children I hope you guys like this story, for further information there are going to be more smut parts 😉 please vote and comments

Here is some Hobi water 💦 bye 😘