Part 18 smut

"Jungkook: I dare you to say that again"
——————————————

Taehyung was about to open his mouth again but he got cut of by a rough kiss on his lips.

He kissed back after a little bit of struggling to keep up with the speed of their lips moving.

Taehyung stopped moving his lips and pulled away, making Jungkook confused he thought that the older wanted this.
Jungkook: is everything alright, don't you want this, we can stop if-

Taehyung kissed him to shut him up.
Taehyung: I-I wants this but not here it's not comfortable
~blushing~

Jungkook smiled at the cute sight in front of him.
Jungkook: I have no problem with doing it in another room. Where do you want it?
Taehyung: in the b-bedroom

That was enough to make Jungkook pick him up in his arms and walk to his bedroom. He came in with Taehyung in his arms and placed him on the king size bed and went on top of him. They started to kiss again. Jungkook went towards Taehyung's neck and started giving wet mouth kisses and kitty kissed.

Jungkook's pov
My hands went under his oversized shirt, I slowly went towards his nipples and pinched them softly making him moan. Ahh his moan made me even harder then before but I needed to be patient.

I stopped everything I was doing and got up I heard him whining which made me smirk. I loved the way my touch made him feel.

I took my clothes off and I catch him staring at my dick.
Jungkook: I know you want it but you have to be patient baby

Taehyung looked away getting really shy. I went to get some lube in another room when I came back I saw Taehyung naked on the bed with spread legs, to give the younger a good look at his red tight hole.

I gulped and slowly went to him starring at him the whole time. He was smirking knowing that he is giving me a hard time.
End of Jungkook's pov.

Author's pov.
Jungkook got on top of Taehyung.
Jungkook: I think you need a punishment baby boy you have been bad today
Taehyung: your baby boy would love to get a punishment from you

They share a kiss. The kiss was full of love no lust just love. While they were kissing Taehyung got on top of Jungkook. They pulled out.
Jungkook: are you sure you wants this because you can't back of when we first get started
Taehyung: I know and I want this and you, so stop talking and let me do what I want baby
Jungkook: I am all yours, do whatever you want baby boy

Taehyung smirked at Jungkook and started slowly sliding his hands down from his shoulder to his v-line. Jungkook moaned at the smallest touch he was receiving from the older.

Taehyung took Jungkook dick in his hand squeezing it a bit owning a loud and deep moan from the younger.

He started pounding up and down hard and fast. His head went down to his dick so he could suck on it.

Taehyung putted it in his mouth and gaged, Jungkook was big, long and thick perfect for Taehyung. Jungkook was fucking Taehyung's mouth like a maniac, he didn't have any mercy on the poor guy.

Jungkook was just moaning and each time Taehyung moaned a shiver went down his body giving extra pleasure.

Jungkook was really close so he thrusted his hips faster making Taehyung gag again and again.

He came in Taehyung's mouth and the older swallow it all. He took Jungkook out of his mouth, Jungkook changed their position so that he was on top again. His cock was still hard.

Taehyung took the lube that Jungkook brought and putted some on Jungkook's fingers, he took the fingers and placed them to his hole.

Jungkook seems to understand what the older wanted, he instantly entered one of his wet fingers in the tight hole, Taehyung throw his head back because of pleasure and pain.

Jungkook noticed that it was paining so he took his dick in his hand and started to go up and down giving Taehyung more pleasure which overcame the pain.

Taehyung didn't even notice that Jungkook had entered 1 more finger, and then 2 fingers became 3 fingers. He started to thrust his hips himself he was pretty close but Jungkook hold him in place.

He pulled out after he thought that Taehyung was stretched enough. He took his dick and entered earning a load moan.
Taehyung: ahhh s-so big I ahhh
Jungkook: I know baby just a little more
Taehyung: ahhh mhhh

After one last thrust and he was in, he waited a few minutes for Taehyung to adjust his size.
Taehyung: please move I am ready
Jungkook started moving back and forth in first a slow speed but it changed quickly, it became hard and fast.

Taehyung was moaning so loud that he thought the neighbor will hear him, but he couldn't care less the only thing he was thinking about was the pleasure and that it was his crush that was giving him the pleasures.
Taehyung: p-please faster I am c-close ahhhh

Jungkook speeded his pace up and after a few more thrust they came together, Jungkook in Taehyung's ass and Taehyung on both of them.

Jungkook: that was fucking amazing we have to do this more often
Taehyung: yeah but we ain't done yet
Jungkook: what do you mean?

Taehyung got on top of jungkook and took his dick and pushed it back in.
They both let out a moan and Taehyung started pounding up and down. Jungkook was really enjoying the sight in front of him.
Taehyung: ahh s-so good
Jungkook: faster baby ahh

Taehyung speeded up and while moaning like a mess.
Jungkook: just like that baby
Jungkook: you are t-taking my cock so well ahhh
Taehyung: babe touch m-me ahh

Jungkook started to touch Taehyung all over his body, they were both enjoying this so much. There was no pain or lust only love and pleasure. They were both so close to cum.
Taehyung: ahhh I am close mhhhhhh
Jungkook: same just a little more ahh
Taehyung: come in me again baby

Jungkook came in Taehyung again and Taehyung was just feeling so full of Jungkook's cum.

I hope you guys liked this smut I know it's not like my other smut part but I am really trying my best
Please vote so I know my work is good and that there will be someone to read my stories