Part 14

"Few more sloppy thrust and Yoongi finally came making Jimin collapse on Yoongi."
——————————————

He was so tired and he couldn't feel his body.
Yoongi: babe come let's take a shower and clean his mess up
Jimin: I can't feel my body thanks to you😒
Yoongi: you were the one riding me not otherwise so it's your own fault

Jimin glared at Yoongi and Yoongi knew he fucked up
Yoongi: I mean-
Jimin: shut it now that it's my fault I will never ride you again
Yoongi: no no I didn't mean it like that don't do this to me
Jimin: stop it and take me to the bathroom I will shower
Yoongi: babe I am sorry I didn't mean it like that (whining like a child)
Yoongi: can you forgive me please
Jimin: I will think about that after taking a shower

Yoongi smiled and then took Jimin to the bathroom. They bathed together and then came out, Jimin was in Yoongi's arms. (They was still naked because they was going to sleep so why not)
Yoongi putted him on a chair so that he could clean the bed. After Yoongi was done cleaning the bed he came, took Jimin and laid him on the bed making him comfortable.
Yoongi: so have you considered forgiving me?
Jimin: ahhh fine

Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around Jimin and kissed him for the last time before falling asleep in Jimin's embrace.

Time skip the next day
Yoongi didn't have to go to work today. Jimin woke up first, he looked to his side and saw a sleeping cat, he gave Yoongi a kiss on the lips before trying to get up but Yoongi just tightened his grip on Yoongi.
Yoongi: where do you think your going I need cuddles
Jimin: how are you the same person from yesterday's night huh?
Yoongi: same goes for you
Jimin: but babe what got you so horny yesterday?
Yoongi: ahh I just really liked you dominant side

Jimin quickly went on top of Yoongi, and started moving his hips just to tease Yoongi.
Yoongi: babe you're sore ahh

Jimin started moving his hips again making them both moan, he when got up to go fresh up.
Yoongi: babe get back here

Yoongi went after him but Jimin was quick enough to lock the bathroom door.
Yoongi: babe open the door
Jimin: no as you said I am sore from yesterday (teasing Yoongi)
Yoongi: babe fine now open the door I will not do anything
Jimin: promise
Yoongi: yeah yeah now open

Jimin opened the door and saw a smirking Yoongi. He knew that he fucked up by opening the door.

Yoongi took Jimin in his arms as fast as he could and went towards their bed, and throw Jimin on it.
Jimin: I thought you said that you wouldn't do anything
Yoongi: I lied now help me

Yep Yoongi was hard, he knew that Jimin was sore so they wouldn't do it but Jimin could of course still help him.
Jimin: but babeee
Yoongi: no you started it
Jimin: fineee

Yoongi came and laid beside Jimin. Jimin looked at Yoongi with done eyes. He slowly went to Yoongi's dick and was eyeing it, Yoongi noticed Jimin staring.
Yoongi: babe~~

Jimin rolled his eyes and took the dick in his hands and then took it in his mouth, slowly teasing the tip.
Yoongi: mhh stop teasing~
After saying that Jimin took Yoongi all in and was sucking like his life depended on it.
Yoongi was moaning, making Jimin wants to go deeper, he did but Yoongi was so big for him so he choked.
Yoongi: am I too big for you😏
Jimin: shut up and enjoy without speaking
Yoongi: 😂

Jimin started again making Yoongi throw his head back at the pleasure he was receiving.
After a lot of sucking, moaning and teasing Yoongi was finally getting close.
Yoongi: babe I am close (almost whispering)
Jimin fasted his speed and Yoongi came in his mouth.

Jimin took Yoongi out of his mouth and swallowed it all.
Jimin: now that I am done here I will go and make breakfast
Yoongi: okay babe

Jimin got up and wears his clothes and then he left to the kitchen to make breakfast, Yoongi came right after wearing his clothes.
Yoongi came to Jimin and back hugging him.
Jimin: babe ain't you going to work today?
Yoongi: no I don't feel like going I want to stay with you
Jimin: okay now sit down at the dinner table because the food is ready
Yoongi: okay

Yoongi sat on one of the chairs. Jimin came with the food and sat across Yoongi. They started eating, talking and laughing.

Time skip after they were done eating and cleaning together.
They were now sitting on the couch watching a movie.
...
The movie ended and they started talking again, they started talking about their friend and they thought about why not invite them over so they could see each other again and so yoonmin could tell them about what happened at the office.

Jimin contacted his friends and Yoongi contacted his, they agreed they would come over in 10 minutes.

Jimin and Yoongi got ready for their friends coming over. After cleaning their living room, they sat back down on their couch waiting and talking.

After about 5 minutes they heard the bell ringing. They both quickly got up to answer the door. They were welcomed with hugs.
Jimin: HI SOULMATE
Teahyung: HI BESTIE

The soulmates was hugging while the others was welcoming each other. After welcoming each other they came to the living room and sat down, Yoonmin, Namjin, Taekook and j-hope sat together.
Jimin: I will go and bring something to drink and eat
Taehyung: I will come and help
Jin: same here

The bottoms left to the kitchen and the tops was just talking.
Jimin: so how have you guys been?
Taehyung: ahh great
Jin: yeah but I have some news... please do not get to excited... but Namjoon and I are actually getting married!!
Vmin: seriously OMG WHEN, HOW-
Jin: I told you guys not to get to excited-
Jimin: how did you expect us not to get excited?
Taehyung: yeah and why didn't you tell us you guys were dating huh?!
Jin: sorry but I was too busy to even talk to you guys
Jimin: fine okay the point is that Namjin is FINALLY Official!!
Taehyung: yeahhhh when are you getting married
Jin: about 1 week from now
Vmin: ahhh we have so much to plan we need suits

Ha that was a little unexpected but we love surprises don't we?
So yeah some of the next parts are going to be more focused on Namjin, Taekook and J-hope more further information is on the next part

And I know that there also is a little smut in this part but I only put smut on the title when it's really smut not just you know sucking😏😳
And as always see you in the next part