Part 7

"Yoongi was a little bit scared of what Jimin meant about his way."
——————————————

Yoongi asked Jennie about Jimin and Hana, but she told him that she didn't know anything about them, she wasn't sure if Jimin wanted Yoongi to know so she just lied.

Time skip 4 days after.
Jimin's pov
In these 4 days I have been visiting Yoongi's office all the time yes I am overreacting and overprotective but I don't give a fuck I know that bitch Hana is trying to take my man. Now I am at Yoongi's office alone because Yoongi had a meeting I am kinda getting bored.
"Uhhh it's so boring what can I do" Jimin said out loudly and when a thought pops up why didn't he just stay with Jennie.

After that thought Jimin went out of the office to meet Jennie.
Jimin: hey Jennie what are you doing?
Jennie: not much what about you?
Jimin: I am so bored so I came here
Jennie: oh is my little Jiminie bored
Jimin nodded and then burst out laughing same goes for Jennie. After laughing for about a minute, they saw Hana walking towards them with an annoying smirk on her face.
Hana: Jimin just so you know your man is gonna be mine soon just wait and see😏

Jimin was so annoyed and angry that he wanted to just kill her on the spot but he couldn't he has promised Yoongi that. He took a deep breath and walked closer to her.
Jimin: listen slut, my man would never love a bitch like you
Hana: but he is dating you sooo
Jimin: look you better shut up before something actually happens
Hana: oh so you think I am scared what are you gonna do. Cry and beg for Yoongi to find another secretary or-

Jimin cut her of by raising his voice and telling her to shut up because if she keeps going it will not end good for her.
But Hana kept on going, she was really pushing Jimin's buttons. Jimin couldn't stand her so he just walked away, he could hear her laughing but he knew that if he would have stayed, he would surely have hurted her and he didn't want Yoongi to be mad at him so he just left from there. Jimin was on his way to Yoongi's office he was angry and was looking at the floor. On his way he bumped into Sam (one of the workers that works there).

Sam had always had some kind of feelings towards Jimin even though he knew that Jimin had a husband who is his boss, but he couldn't stop his feelings (I mean we are talking about Park Jimin. I understand him💅)
Sam: oh Jimin I am sorry I didn't see you
Jimin: oh it's okay
Sam: is everything alright you look mad?
Jimin: no I am fine just tired
Sam: oh I understand...where are you heading?
Jimin: to Yoongi's office
Sam: oh same if you want can we go together?
Jimin: ok I don't mind
Sam: but I just have to take some file that are at my desk can you wait for me just one minute
Jimin: oh of course

Sam nodded and quickly went to his desk and got the file and came to Jimin again. They began walking towards Yoongi's office they talked and laughed, they didn't even notice that they were already in front of Yoongi's door.

Sam knocked on the door and he got a "come in" they walked in and saw Yoongi doing some work on his computer.
Sam: sir I have the file that you asked for
Yoongi: thanks put them here on the table
Sam: okay sir
Yoongi noticed Jimin next to Sam. He was a little bit irritated that they came together because he knows that Sam likes Jimin.
Yoongi: Jimin come sit here

he pointed on his lap, Jimin came and sat there. Yoongi could see jealousy in Sam's eyes. he smirked, he knew what he was doing.
Yoongi: is there anything wrong?
Sam: oh no sir i was just about to ask if there was anything I can help with before I go? (He said that to Yoongi but is eyes was on Jimin)
Yoongi: no and you are talking to me not my husband (cold)
Sam: o-oh I didn't-
Yoongi: just go

After Sam left.
Yoongi: Jimin why did you come with him huh?
Jimin: I was on my way here and when I bumped into him he said that he was going to your office, and so was I so we walked together
Yoongi: okay but I don't like him
Jimin: you don't like anyone baby
Yoongi: that's not true... I have no problem with Jennie and she is anyone

Jimin started laughing at what Yoongi said. Seeing Jimin laughing made Yoongi laugh with him. Jimin was moving so much on Yoongi's lap making a moan escape Yoongi's mouth but luckily Jimin didn't notice it.
Yoongi: b-baby please s-stop moving
Jimin: huh?
Yoongi: please stop moving
Jimin: oh

Jimin smirked knowing what he was doing. He starts moving his hip's again and this time he heard a moan from Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed his hips to make him stop moving.
Yoongi: babe it's not gonna end good if you keep doing this
Jimin: I know what I am doing honey
Yoongi: you are always so naughty my little demon

Jimin got up from his lap to lock the door before someone comes in and sees what they are doing. After locking the door, he comes to Yoongi and sit on his lap again, he took of Yoongi's shirt and throw it across the room he did the same with his own shirt, they where half naked in front of each other and looking at each other with lust and love. Jimin got up again to take his pants of. Once they were of he made Yoongi stand up so he could take his off as well. Now they are standing completely naked in front of each other. Yoongi leaned against Jimin and trapped him on the table. Yoongi went to Jimin's neck and before he putted his lips on his neck he asked.
Yoongi: are you sure you want to do it here?
Jimin: I am more then sure ruin me
Yoongi: as you want😏
Yoongi: but just so you know I am not gonna go easy
Jimin: no one asked you to go easy~

Yoongi attached his neck making hickeys on that beautiful body. Jimin moaned but tried to hold it so they didn't get caught. Yoongi smirked at Jimin struggling so he kept making hickeys and moving his hands around Jimin's bare body.
Yoongi: remember to try and keep it down
Jimin: I will try but I can't promise anything

Yoongi made Jimin sit on the table and stood in between Jimin's legs spreading them a little.
Yoongi: I have missed seeing you like this
Yoongi: all fucked up
Jimin: stop wasting time you cat
Yoongi: you want a hard punishment am I right~
Jimin: maybe who knows😏

Hi guys as always I hope you liked this part and if you want please vote and comment bye 🩵