special chapter. epilogue

"Callie!" Her mum called.

Callie immediately raced downstairs with just one call. Her heavy footsteps rang around the house that her father had to give her a warning.

"No running on the stairs, Callie!"

"Right. Sorry!"

She was just nervous.

Wait, no. That was an understatement.

After being stabbed with a dagger soaked with venom, Callie fell asleep for a week to recover. And a day after she woke up, she came back to her world and did as she promised to her family and friend. Callie explained everything whether they believed her or not.

Her parents wouldn't at first. Of course, why would they believe that a piece of parchment brought their daughter to a different world that they thought was just fictional and she got to live and save her comfort characters? But after seeing her scars, her wounds, the Marauders, Bria and Sam's statements, Mr and Mrs Sinclair believed her in the end.

Her mum suggested she see a therapist after hearing the details of her adventure. But Callie said she couldn't tell anyone else about the Wizarding World. They all knew it would be dangerous for anyone else to know about that world so keeping it a secret would be the best route to go. But Mrs Sinclair still insisted for her to see someone to assess her traumas. Fortunately, Madam Pomfrey agreed after Remus talked to her.

That was why, ever since her return to her home, she'd always come back to the Wizarding World for therapy once a week with Madam Pomfrey.

Communicating with her friends on the other side and especially her boyfriend became a challenge. They couldn't open and close portals every day. That was why Callie was only allowed to do so every other day as talked about by Professor McGonagall and her parents.

Of course, because of that talk, Bria and Sam got to step foot in the Wizarding World. Sam almost fainted but Bria wanted to ride a broom almost immediately. Of course, she was not allowed. Sam could go with Callie but only at certain times.

Callie became close to the rest of their friends, especially Mary and Pandora.

The tour Callie promised the Marauders before? She fulfilled that a week after she got back. And there weren't enough words to describe how hilarious it had been watching the boys in the modern muggle world.

Speaking of muggles, what happened to Voldemort reached Walburga and Orion Black. If there was a word for beyond disappointed, that was them. Not only did their only heir, Regulus, defied and contributed to the death of the Dark Lord but he dated a muggleborn!

Regulus expected that outburst. And he fought so hard for the tears not to come out after Orion yelled at him. But the barbed wires around his neck made it hard.

But Sirius came to the rescue as he promised as Regulus' brother. He took Regulus' hand, their clothes in that house and they ran to James' once again. Fleamont and Euphemia Potter both welcomed Regulus with open arms much to his relief.

A few weeks after that, Orion and Walburga stood in front of the Ministry after being convicted of child abuse and the use of an Unforgivable Curse. Sirius and Regulus stood witness.

Sirius was the one who put them there. He ushered Professor McGonagall about how he wanted to make the world even safer for his brother. So he told her about the years of abuse and his wish to put their parents away from his brother.

Regulus, at first, didn't want to. After all, they were still their parents. But Sirius was right, they did not deserve those abuse as their child.

So the trial went on.

With Callie's suggestion, Orion and Walburga were given veritaserum. And their confessions were enough to find them guilty of the abuse.

Regulus wished not to throw them to Azkaban. Sirius was enraged. After everything they had done to them, he knew they deserve to be imprisoned. After everything they had done to his brother.

So they were. The Grimmauld Place was named after the Black Brothers. The wealth Sirius was not given the right to come back to him but he shared it with his brother. But they didn't stay in the place. They still chose to live with the Potters. At least for a while.

Now, it had been a month since the trial ended, around four months since Voldemort's demise.

Callie turned to the kitchen and saw her mum pulling out biscuits from the oven.

"Is your room ready?" Mrs Sinclair asked.

She nodded. "I just finished with it."

"Good. And Bria?"

"I think she's done with her bag."

"Dad-"

"Dad's outside checking the car."

Mrs Sinclair raised her brows at her daughter catching her breath. "Don't be so excited, sweetheart. I know you are but please calm down, okay?"

"I'm not excited, Mum, I'm anxious!"

"There's nothing to be anxious about."

"My friends from a different world are going to have a sleepover here in our house, and there's nothing to be anxious about?"

That was right. Callie had mentioned a lot of times the books and movies of Harry Potter, ones where she got her resources and what helped her save them. It was Sirius' suggestion to watch all those movies in her house. James agreed and so she did. She thought it would be a nice idea.

Not everyone would come though. Evan and Pandora would spend their summer in Italy, and Barty tagged along. Mary promised her mum and dad the summer with her whilst Marlene and Dorcas chose to have Quidditch lessons. So the only ones left who'd come were the Marauders, Regulus, and Lily.

Now that that day came, she wasn't very sure if the idea was nice. She didn't know what she was anxious about. Callie just knew she was. Plus, her family would camp out of town in a retreat Bria joined in. So they would be really alone in that house.

Mrs Sinclair smiled. "Sweetheart, yes, there's nothing to overthink about. You'll just watch the movies for a day."

Callie sighed and nodded. "Okay."

"When will they be here?"

"In an hour."

"Okay, then while waiting, help me cook lunch and dinner for you."

For an hour that was what Callie did. She took her mind off the anxiety of her friends coming over to her place coming from a different world. Instead, she focused on not spoiling the mixed vegetables she was making sure were soft enough to chew.

After cooking, Mrs Sinclair dressed up for the retreat. Bria brought her bag out to their father and they heard the same sound the World Turner made whenever someone would appear.

Right in the middle of her living room, the Marauders, Regulus, and Lily stood.

Sirius grinned ear to ear and said, "Let's watch the movies, shall we?"