CHAPTER 14

Aliah thought they were going home but she was shocked to see them land in Canada.

"We are going camping." Callum said as soon as they landed.

"Why?" Aliah was confused. "I didn't ask for camping."

"Of course, you didn't. Your three days and more are over." Amanda marveled.

"Camping in the forests of Canada has been on the bucket list for a long time and since we've been flying lately, we figured we should just do it now." Brenda looked excited but tired.

"But we don't have any camping equipment..." Aliah said. Before Callum could answer, she added. "...let me guess, you know a guy..."

Callum smiled and took her hand. "Come on, let's go.

Of course, he did.

They rented a car that took them to the camping site. But first, they passed by a few supermarkets to get the things they'd need including some food and beers. When they arrived at the site, they set up their tents and started a fire. It was by the lake and it looked perfect for them after a short distance hike for it.

It was getting dark. They made something to eat and sat around the fire to warm up. They joked around and made smores for dessert. Then they later indulged in some few beers which became a lot, and a game of 'never have I ever.' that got them tipsy after a while.

"Your turn, Callum." Brenda insisted after pouring out her secrets.

"I got nothing." he drank from his bottle.

"Oh come on, everyone's got something, am I right?" Amanda smirked.

"Yah..." They all backed her up. "Don't be shy now." Aliah smiled.

"I'm not." He sat upright.

"Then say it, dufus." Brenda urged.

He looked like he was thinking for a while then leaned back on a nearby tree with a lazy smug. "Never have I ever gone to Las Vegas."

"Oh my God..." Amanda and Brenda almost choked on their drinks.

"But you have a friend with a freaking jet." Aliah also looked surprised.

"How did I not know this?" Brenda gazed at the sky.

"Well I wouldn't be surprised, you barely leave your woods." Amanda drank...

"I do." Callum said in defense.

"For work." Brenda pointed out.

He groaned. "Everyone has that one place that they haven't been in."

"Or many." The sarcasm in Amanda's voice clawed on his spine like an annoying ache.

"Why don't you all say where you've never been and maybe you'll notice I've already been there." He said.

Amanda chuckled, "I've never been to Afghanistan."

Brenda laughed, "Good one, Amanda."

Callum rolled his eyes. "Fine, how about you?" he turned to Brenda.

She searched her thoughts. "Well...I've always wanted to go to the Maldives and that is already covered now."

"Anywhere else?"

"Maybe the Ngorongoro crater in Tanzania."

"Yeah, me too." Amanda said.

"I heard the place is magic." Brenda said

"It's a beautiful place." Callum leaned back on the tree with a grin. "And I've been there."

"When?" Brenda asked.