AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know, I know... you guys deserve a reason as to why it ended like this. I’m sure none of you expected Aliah to be dreaming. But how about I give a small background to this piece.

So I had a dream when I was done with my second year of medical school. My twin sister had left early cause I was busy roaming around instead of packing my stuff. (I wasn’t in a club) but long story short, I was kidnapped by some men who I ended up travelling with. We even became acquainted with the two men who kidnapped me.

Then we were at a pub cause they needed to drink and I saw my twin sister and our old O-level friend. I sat with them and started talking. For some reason I had forgotten that I was kidnapped until the men reminded me. So I told my twin sister and we escaped, going to hide in some nearby house that had a security guard. After I saw things get hectic I decided to leave with the men freely so that I don’t get my twin sister and our friend in trouble.

I woke up and told my twin sister all about the dream and she was pissed that the men took me again. That’s when the idea popped in. Trust me, there was no Callum, arms dealing or even Vegas or even human trafficking. It didn’t even take a year or so.

I started pouring out the idea about the story to her and she thought it was nice. I added Callum because obviously every one likes a little romance in some tension. She helped me add some scenes too and we decided that it be a story of only 20 chapters.

But then there was a problem...

I didn’t know the ending.

I’m a person who doesn’t like bad endings and I definetly didn’t want this piece to be a series.

We sat there pondering until I decided to go take a shower. And as I was showering, I thought... hey, how about the kidnapped twin just wakes up and figures out everything was just a dream. I mean, I just woke up and realized it was a dream, how about her?

So I rushed my shower and told my idea to my twin sister who thought it was fucking cool.

But of course, since I love you guys, I’m going to put up an extra additional scene to finish up the confusions in your head and give you a nice ending.

See you then...