Chapter One

A/N: Happy Anniversary to the last episode of KinnPorsche: The Series when I thought they killed Vegas, so I sobbed like a mad woman at 2AM+ in the morning. But after crying for 15 minutes after it ended, I went to Twitter and found out about the post-credit scene. I miss VegasPete so much. Do you? Anyway, better late than never. Enjoy!

-----

Pete stepped out of the taxi, carrying his 7-month-old daughter, Seoul, in his arms. He then looked at his son, Venice, and helped him out of the taxi. Pete then stares at the massive gate of the main family. The Theerapanyakul emblem is still there like it used to be.

As he walked towards the trunk to get their luggage and Seoul's stroller, the taxi driver came around to help them. "Let me help you with that," he said as he grabbed the bags and placed them on the side. Pete was grateful for the assistance.

Venice tugged at his father's shirt, "Papa, where are we?" he asked, looking up at his father.

"We're at the main family mansion," Pete replied, "this is where we'll be living starting today."

Venice looked hesitant and scared, "But it's not our house. I'm scared."

Pete knelt at Venice's level, "Don't worry, Ven. Everything will be okay. Trust Pa, okay?" Venice just nodded. Pete stood up and saw the gates open. Pol and Arm are walking towards them. Arm waves his hand at him, and Pete waves back. Pol and Arm stood a few feet away from them and greeted them. "Welcome back, Pete," Pol said. Pete smiles, "Thanks, man." Arm looks at the two guards behind him, "Carry their stuff to the room that Khun Noo prepared for them,"

"Yes, P'Arm," one guard said, and they hurriedly picked up Pete's stuff. Pete told the guards to leave the stroller, and Arm helped Pete to open it. Pete tries to place Seoul in the stroller, but Seoul doesn't want to let go of her father. Arm then told the guard to carry the stroller into the mansion.

Pete sighed as he stared at the mansion before him, "I can't believe that I'm really back," he said. Pol and Arm are also amazed that after 13 years, Pete is finally back as a bodyguard for the main family.

Venice looked nervous as he looked at the new people around him, so Pete had no choice but to carry him. Arm offered to carry Seoul, but as he tried to take her from Pete, Seoul started crying.

"Don't worry, I can carry them," Pete said as he held his children closer to his chest. They went to the mansion's main entrance, where Tankhun was waiting in his rainbow-sy outfit. He welcomed them with a warm smile. "Welcome, welcome. I'm so glad you're finally here," he said as he approached Pete and tried to hug him, but the two children in his arms were looking at him weirdly. So, Tankhun settles at patting Pete's shoulder.

"So, are these your little angels?" Tankhun asks excitedly.

"Yes, Khun Noo. This is Venice, and this is Seoul," he said.

Tankhun smiles at the children and pats the top of their heads, "Hello, little ones. I'm your Uncle Tankhun. From now on, I will take care of you and Pa, okay?"

Venice just huffs, and Seoul babbles sound. Tankhun sighs and smiles, "I'll take that as a yes. Anyway, I must show you around. I know you're familiar with the floor plan of the mansion, Pete, but we changed some stuff around here. But before anything else, let's meet Kinn and Porsche in the living room," he said as he led them to the living room.

With Venice and Seoul in his arms, Pete, Arm, and Pol followed Tankhun to the living room where Kinn, Porsche, and their two sons were waiting. Porsche greeted them with a warm smile, "Welcome back, man! It's so nice to see you again," Porsche said as he patted Pete's arm. Then, he looks at the two kids in his arms. Venice is scowling at him while Seoul is staring at him. Porsche tried to hold his hands out to Seoul while smiling at her. Porsche tried to take her. Everyone was surprised when the baby immediately went with Porsche. "Oh, it looks like I have a new friend here," Porsche chuckled.