Singularity F : II

Chapter 2 : New Ally

The Lancer lunged towards Ruler with her curved spear, which he parried with his own spear.

"We better eliminate you,as you are a strong one."The Lancer explained.

"..."The Ruler said nothing.

But suddenly,a Wyrm's Tooth almost impaled the Servant if she wasn't in alert.

The Enemy Servant got back up in a quick fashion,and suddenly launched her spear towards the Ruler,to ensure that any close combat was out of the question. Just by seeing him parry,she was sure that her weak strength stat can't do anything about it.

Surprisingly,the King dodged with the speed of an Assassin.

The Lancer tried to remove her visor,but something that the Ruler said freezed her on the spot.

"...True Name,Medusa Gorgon, considered a monster by people. Your eyes can turn anyone who sees them into stone."

The Lancer,now know as Medusa, couldn't believe it,but then guessed that the enemy is a Ruler,a strong one.

"Tch."She didn't like this.

She still tried to remove her visor,but in a second,the King was behind her stabbing his white spear.

Again,she dodged the last moment.

Then,the Ruler shot out his arm,and a black tentacle slapped her into a burning house.

Wincing,she got up and tried again by launching her curved spear.

This time,it hit the target,but the Ruler didn't even flinch. Her strength stat was pretty bad compared to his endurance.

Without noticing,a tentacle grabbed her by the leg and launched her towards the others. She is going to regret this.

The Assassin Servant was launching dirks over dirks towards the Shielder, which wouldn't budge. She needed to protect the Director and her Senpai.

"Tsk."The Assassin then tried to attack by the sides,but again,the Shielder stopped the attacks.

Then,he sped up, catching the Shielder off guard.Perfect.

He launched again the dirks, which scraped the girl's armor.But other than nothing.

Suddenly,The Lancer was launched over them.

"Uh-"And a black tentacle whipped him,making a lot of pain.

"Ruler!"Ritsuka was relieved after seeing his servant again.

"Ok!Mash,stand between us and Ruler, meanwhile he attacks!"The Magus is getting hold of this command thing.

"Yes Senpai!" "Ok,Master" Both servants agreed on their way.

While Mash was protecting the director and the Master from any throwing weapon,Ruler was dealing with the two servants.

They tried to attack the King,but they couldn't do anything to get past him. His attacks and defense were annoyingly strong.

Then, suddenly they stopped.The Pale King was using his Skill,'Pale Authority' to control the servants.

"Uh,what is happening?"Ritsuka asked.He was clueless as always.

"I think that it's one of his personal skills.And it seems pretty useful."Olga,calmly responded. The Magus wasn't sure on how to feel about this. The Director was calm.

Then,two Wyrm's Teeth shot out from the ground,impaling the Servants.
Then,they vanished in light particles. They were eliminated.

The Trio was a bit intimidated by The King's brutality.