Singularity F : IV

Chapter 4 : Infected General

The sudden Servant dashed towards the group with a surprising speed.Ritsuka noticed how the enemy would leave behind cracks on the floor,like what a stomping giant would do.He turned to his side and saw Ruler was standing still,and watching how the enemy was going towards him.So,he only said one thing.

"Mashu!Protect Ruler!"

That yell woke The Pale King from his trance,who saw the young Shielder in front of him.Remembering what was happening,he quickly recomposed himself,pulling out his spear.

In the short time that The Pale King was standing still,the Servant managed to crash into the giant cross-shaped shield.

"Grrrrr..."The Enemy growled, showing no restraint,and continued the assault on the Shielder.She,even while struggling to the sheer force of the opposer,was standing strong like a wall.

Then Ruler quickly got to the side of the enemy, stabbing his spear towards their head.Unfortunately,the Servant,while growling like a madman, dodged and got away a few feet from them.

"Quick,Romani,what servant is that!"Olga demanded.They needed to know what servant is before them.

"Sure!The servant is of the-"The doctor was quickly cut off by Caster.
"This is Berserker.Since Saber stays in her mountain,and Archer just follows her.By conclusion,The only servant remaining is Berserker."Dr.Romani just weeps on the ground,just sad on how he can't even do his job.

"Tch.This situation just got worse.Master Candidate 48,say to your servants to stand alert and not get hit by Berserker!"Olga didn't want their chance of victory get wiped out before her.

"Ok!Ruler,Mashu!Stand on alert!" Ritsuka quickly ordered.

"Ok Senpai!" "..." The Servants gave their responses.

While this was happening,Caster got behind Berserker and casted some fire runes.The Berserker, didn't have time to dodge the surprise attack,so,they stood there,burned by the magic.

"Aaaarghhhh!"With a unholy screech,the Berserker tried to leap towards Cu Chulainn,but was interrupted by Ruler's spear sending them towards a burning building.
The teal armored servant quickly got up,dashed towards Mash,that in response used her shield to defend herself.But by using the momentum,they used their armored feet to land on the shield and launching themselves towards Ruler.

Surprised by this fast action,Ruler used his spear to defend himself,but by being unprepared to this sudden bold move,he struggled to stand his ground.With all their might, unfortunately, Berserker landed a kick on the masked man, leaving a crack on the mask and sending him backwards toward a house.
Caster tried to launch a rune spell to the enemy,but again,they used the momentum of the kick to leap themselves towards him.
They got their swords in a cutting fashion,with the intent to kill the demi-god in front of them.
Fortunately for Cu Chulainn,a swarm of shadow tentacles were moving towards the Berserker, swatting them away.While the enemy was busy dealing with the swarm of shadows,the group regrouped to clear up what was happening.

"So,Ruler,who is this Servant?And why couldn't you keep up with them?"Olga was the first one to ask.She,as The Director, needed always all of the information.

"Yeah, aren't you a god or something?"Ritsuka curiously asked.

"It's difficult to say,but in a simple way,he is powered by a god."Ruler said calmly.The new information shocked the group, expect Caster and Dr.Romani.

"N-no why that is true!"Olga refused to believe it.Another Servant that is someway related to Divine Spirits.

"What Ruler said is true, Director.We were able to track some Divine Spirit energy in the Berserker."The new information didn't make the situation better.