Legends and Myths : Lord of Traitors

Long ago,Sir Konrad was a respected leader of his tribe in the kingdom of Hallownest. He was known for his wisdom and his strategic mind, and his people trusted him to make decisions that would benefit them all.

However, Sir Konrad had always been ambitious. He longed for more power and control, and he didn't care who he had to step on to get it. When the Radiance, a powerful being of light, approached him with an offer, he eagerly accepted.

The Radiance promised Sir Konrad immense power and influence in exchange for his loyalty. Sir Konrad agreed to serve her, believing that he could use his newfound power to benefit his people even more.

But as time went on, Sir Konrad's thirst for power became all-consuming. He grew violent and ruthless, using his newfound abilities to crush anyone who opposed him. His people slowly began to turn against him, realizing that he had become a danger to them all.

The Radiance, pleased with Sir Konrad's service, rewarded him with even more power. But this only made things worse. Sir Konrad's mind was clouded and twisted by the Radiance's influence, and he became more and more erratic with each passing day.

Eventually, Sir Konrad's people had enough. They gathered together and overthrew him, casting him out of the kingdom and leaving him to wander the wilderness alone.

For years, Sir Konrad roamed the lands outside of Hallownest, consumed by his lust for power and his regret at what he had become. And although his people had long since moved on, he could never forget the terrible things he had done, or the deal he had made with the Radiance that had brought him to this point.

This is how his titles came : The Traitor Lord,Lord of Traitors,Der Verräterfürst,Le Traître.